College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's an homage to the 1968 National Championship team. They had black sleeve numbers at that time. For the white jerseys the shoulder numbers should be red if I recall correctly. I wish they'd have rolled that jersey out for Michigan. Either way it'll be hard to keep those on the shelf.

Holy crap, Nike.

Ohio State: Weird striping variations (no black on jersey?) Not to mention the black shoulder numbers!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Nike just loves to BS their way to a good story "[the] diamond-colored swoosh on the front of the uniform, which Nike says symbolizes the teams' goal: a diamond championship ring."

Seriously?

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Adidas/Under Armour right now = bitter

Probably wishing Miss State or Auburn could have broken up this Nike fashion show

I can't imagine how bad adidas would have tried to outdo Nike. Probably just black/grey/chrome with light grey numbers on tech fit jersey completely covered with tire treads.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Probably wishing Miss State or Auburn could have broken up this Nike fashion show

I can't imagine how bad adidas would have tried to outdo Nike. Probably just black/grey/chrome with light grey numbers on tech fit jersey completely covered with tire treads.

You mean like this?

ARDUMtireman_lizzyd.jpg

Note, those open O shapes on the gloves mimic the iconic round shape of Jordan-Hare Stadium.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

You mean like this?

ARDUMtireman_lizzyd.jpg

Note, those open O shapes on the gloves mimic the iconic round shape of Jordan-Hare Stadium.

I can attest to this.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Army looks good. Navy... not so much. Way too much red. Their past special uniforms at least made them look like Navy and not Team America.

They ARE Team America. It's fine if they halfway look like it once in a while.

Ask yourself, is the time to go full "Team America" when they are playing another service academy? Are they really more of patriotic than any other branch of the military? I certainly don't think so.

If they were playing Notre Dame or some other team, I'd have less of a problem with it. But not for this game.

I

New cleats:

HO14_NFB_NCAA_Vapor_Group5_CFP_Order_squ

All four together:

Nike_NFB_NCAA_Group_Hero_hd_1600.jpg

Wait... what am I missing? OSU isn't wearing red against Bama.

There are white versions, presumably that have not been released. Or they have been, and we just haven't seen them yet.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived