College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is kind of a weird post, but does anyone know the story behind this Oregon practice jersey? If you click and open the high res picture if you look closely (especially on his right shoulder) you can see the outlines of the feathers printed within the stripe. Just a manufacturing error or what?

IWFYQSKRHCSETCY.20141104192833.JPG

If you read the story the photo was in, you would have seen they mentioned that several players were wearing jerseys with a new material that Nike is testing. This is nothing new really since there have been other photos and videos over the years of certain players wearing jerseys that were different from the rest, even some that looked like prototype Mach Speed and Hypercool jerseys.

Exactly. Plenty of schools product test things for Nike. Recently, I can think of a few off the top of my head: Oregon State (original pro combat jerseys with flywire, Texas (Chain Maille Mesh jerseys), TCU (this year's cleats).

Maybe was a proof or Error with Bemis Polyurethane

Surprised no one posted this earlier this season, or that I didn't know it happened.

Montana State '84 throwbacks:

northdakotamontanastfootball.jpg

542774be94863.image.jpg?resize=620%2C414

5427310de1a28.preview-620.jpg

let me try this again.. THIS would look good for Pitt

Agreed. Even with the current PITT wordmark, in these colors it'd look good.

These look great except the stripe on the pants need to match the helmet stripe better right now there's too much white.

Surprised no one posted this earlier this season, or that I didn't know it happened.

These look great except the stripe on the pants need to match the helmet stripe better right now there's too much white.
it looks the same to me...

blue stripe would need to be a little thicker on the pants to be 100% accurate but i kind of like it how it is

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

blue stripe would need to be a little thicker on the pants to be 100% accurate but i kind of like it how it is

Not the same at all my eye went straight to it. The stripes remind me of the Dolphins & how they demphasized their orange.

MSU AD Scott Stricklin said on Twitter that the Orange Bowl unis will have shoulder numbers, so that mockup isn't 100% accurate. May also be some other minor differences.

I thought for sure they would have orange numbers with little oranges all in them for this game. :D

jajtww.jpg

Archived