College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fox Sports was the first thing I thought when I saw the new graphic.

That's what it looks like to me too. Way too simple.

True, but it does match many of the graphics used on Sportscenter.

That's why I said I will have to see it on TV first before disclosing my full judgment. I'm sure it does look a bit more uniform with the other graphics.

I don't know, but I'm always skeptical about new graphics and hate them until I can get used to them. I feel like the horizontal layout took up less space, but I should probably reserve judgement until I get used to the new look. But at least the game looks pretty good, Nevada pulls off all-white surprisingly well.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I'm working on getting a picture uploaded, but during halftime, ESPN used this logo for Louisiana Lafayette:
c9p6tut1vg08hos41cworkegc.png

This is unusual since this is the logo for Lafayette College, located over a thousand miles away in Easton, Pennsylvania.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

I'm working on getting a picture uploaded, but during halftime, ESPN used this logo for Louisiana Lafayette:

This is unusual since this is the logo for Lafayette College, located over a thousand miles away in Easton, Pennsylvania.

Try not to be so hard on ESPN. They only know the SEC.

Utah State in Blue-Gray-Blue vs UTEP in All Orange.

UTEP with retro logo on helmets too. Me likey.

Royal Purple Las Vegas bowl features no royal purple. CoST with orange horns on green helmet with all white everything else, bowl patch above nob. Utah with white helmets with red facemask a red jerseys and white pants.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

I bought NCAA 14 today on Xbox Live. It was made before the FSU rebrand. I spent a good few minutes looking at the old logo. Tradition can make some people blind. What a crudely drawn logo. It looks like what it is. A doodle by a band teacher. The FSU rebrand is looking better and better for me.

It wasn't a doodle by a band teacher. It was supposedly a doodle of a band teacher. Dr. Tommie Wright to be exact. Dr. Wright is also known for composing FSU's fight song. I was lucky enough to meet him while I was still in Chiefs.

But, yeah, as much as I love FSU, I've always thought Chief Bacon Face was a poorly executed logo.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Seems they've had that problem for a while. Last season UL-Lafayette played Georgia State and this was the logo used in the graphics for the entire game. Annoyed the crap out of me!

Archived