College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

I love FSU's helmets and new jerseys. The non-matching pale pants bring the overall look down a little, however.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. No black for Oregon. This look doesn't need to be changed at all. Why is it so difficult to grasp the fact that Oregon doesn't need and shouldn't wear anything other than green, yellow and white?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

But yeah, do people want a return to this?

tumblr_m7shuowCGX1rzl29do1_r2_1280.jpg

The only thing i miss about this is the number fonts!

if they would have been all green, these would have been my favorite Fancy Ducks unis. Really liked the all whites too QEd0PHO.jpg

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Oregon looks absolutely fantastic. It's a nice blend of modern elements with some traditional touches. It's simple, effective, and the look just screams Oregon. To say the colors pop is almost an understatement. Those vibrant colors are practically glowing on my TV. Well done, Nike.

/rave

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

I think these Duck uniforms could use some black. With all the black compression gear being worn, it looks good and would compliment the look pretty well.

16 years ago people would've said "Black? For the Ducks? Yeah right".

Now look, here's a guy saying about special Nike uniforms saying they could use some black.

I can say that I'm glad Oregon isn't using that :censored: above.

Oregon looks absolutely fantastic. It's a nice blend of modern elements with some traditional touches. It's simple, effective, and the look just screams Oregon. To say the colors pop is almost an understatement. Those vibrant colors are practically glowing on my TV. Well done, Nike.

/rave

Completely agree. Hopefully this is a preview of what they do next year.

Now that it's darker, Oregon looks a lot better. It was really just the sun and the material that made them an eyesore. The numbers could still use an outline, though.

%100 agree, I guess maybe nike has trouble with green in daylight. Sparty looks bad in green in daylight too.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

I think these Duck uniforms could use some black. With all the black compression gear being worn, it looks good and would compliment the look pretty well.

Now look, here's a guy saying about special Nike uniforms saying they could use some black.

/rave

I wasn't saying Oregon should replace all the yellow with black. Just saying some black outlines wouldnt be too bad. Maybe throw some yellow on the wings even. :P

AmPJ0Ty.png 

/rave

I wasn't saying Oregon should replace all the yellow with black. Just saying some black outlines wouldnt be too bad. Maybe throw some yellow on the wings even. :P

Oh yeah, and the helmet would've been so much better if the facemask were black. I wish they'd made the wings shinier. It's hard to make them out in the shade.

Washington's uniform for tomorrow night:

CWVBRBHOKLVTFLJ.20141231184407.jpg

And now - to preview the NW College Football Uni Tracker I'll be starting next season, here's the mechanical details for tomorrow.

rL6upzv.png

It's not yet perfect, and it doesn't have all the details, but it's pretty close to what they use.

Sugar Bowl is some old school uni goodness. Too bad this wasn't played outside on a muddy field

It's a shame we don't get any good mud games anymore. Let alone snow games. Turf has ruined the dirty uniform games, and they've always been a blast.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

It's hilarious how people flip :censored: about black. If any team uses it, it's BFFBSBSBFF, regardless of how it is used or if it even looks good. How dare any team use black, even as a trim color.

/rant

Oregon should use black TRIM, specifically around the numbers, because the pairing of yellow and that particular shade of green comes across a little washed out. It's not needed with the darker green. Hopefully they'll start to balance things out a little starting with this uniform.

And now - to preview the NW College Football Uni Tracker I'll be starting next season, here's the mechanical details for tomorrow.

rL6upzv.png

It's not yet perfect, and it doesn't have all the details, but it's pretty close to what they use.

Thanks for posting the picture. I said this earlier but a picture hadn't been release yet.I wonder what OSU will come out in

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

rL6upzv.png

Thanks for posting the picture. I said this earlier but a picture hadn't been release yet.I wonder what OSU will come out in

I'm hoping black/black/black or black/orange/black, or something not with oversized logos, chrome, or gray. Just the great black and orange.

I'm hoping black/black/black or black/orange/black, or something not with oversized logos, chrome, or gray. Just the great black and orange.

They usually post their uniform combination on twitter (@CowboysFB) the day of the game. I'll check for it tomorrow. They've worn the all black in both bowl games they were the home team since their uniform update. It's been their "big-game" uniform of choice.

With that said, this team photo was posted from the stadium today. I'll fill in the blanks and guess B/B/O for the combination based on the picture.

d0vSX1.png

Here's B/B/O in all it's glory. It's right up there as my favorite combo for the Cowboys.

phpHgPds5OSUvsKansas.jpg

And my favorite part of their bowl uniforms is the sheriff-style captain patch:

image.JPG

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Archived