College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

LSU had their spring game today and were using the updated tiger head logo on the helmets. But, according to a local newspaper reporter, it's only a "one day appearance."

@MHarrisAdvocate 1m

Confirmed: The updated Tiger head logo is making a one-day appearance on the #LSU helmet. #minutiae #noghostoftoonces

BkefRfoCIAAVu48.jpg

gYH2mW9.png

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt it's just a one day deal, I bet they are just seeing what the response will be. I like it a lot personally.

That's what I'm thinking also. From the LSU message board I frequent, most of the people on there like it.

gYH2mW9.png

Even though I know they'll get killed around here:

Bke_BNHIQAA6vCB.jpg

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Modern uniforms with that logo? What a mess. The logo they recently replaced would've made for a good look, in my opinion. As it is, it looks like they can't decide what identity they want.

IUe6Hvh.png

LSU had their spring game today and were using the updated tiger head logo on the helmets. But, according to a local newspaper reporter, it's only a "one day appearance."

@MHarrisAdvocate 1m

Confirmed: The updated Tiger head logo is making a one-day appearance on the #LSU helmet. #minutiae #noghostoftoonces

BkefRfoCIAAVu48.jpg

For the life of me, I just can't understand what was so wrong about "Toonces" and what's so appealing about both versions of this logo. The old version was a horrid blob of colors, the cleaned-up version looks morbidly obese.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

@MHarrisAdvocate 1m

BkefRfoCIAAVu48.jpg

For the life of me, I just can't understand what was so wrong about "Toonces" and what's so appealing about both versions of this logo. The old version was a horrid blob of colors, the cleaned-up version looks morbidly obese.

That was my first reaction too, why is the Tiger so fat?

@MHarrisAdvocate 1m

BkefRfoCIAAVu48.jpg

It has a double chin.

@MHarrisAdvocate 1m

BkefRfoCIAAVu48.jpg

It has a double chin.
You all do know tigers have manes right? That's why he looks "morbidly obese"

@MHarrisAdvocate 1m

BkefRfoCIAAVu48.jpg

It has a double chin.

Yeah I agree, that's a pretty normal look for a snarling/growling tiger. I think this pic shows that pretty well:

tiger_zps7c7af752.jpg

@MHarrisAdvocate 1m

BkefRfoCIAAVu48.jpg

It has a double chin.

Yeah I agree, that's a pretty normal look for a snarling/growling tiger. I think this pic shows that pretty well:

tiger_zps7c7af752.jpg

Fat.

Archived