buckeye

College Football 2014 Season

They should have just made them thinner and slid them down the arm.

im glad adidas is just having that as a one-off uniform, i really like those ribbon uniforms and i would throw a fit if we changed to those new ones

Does anyone have a list of teams that will be getting new unis this year and that will be releasing within the next couple months?

Does anyone have a list of teams that will be getting new unis this year and that will be releasing within the next couple months?

Illinois, Arkansas, Miami and Florida St are all this month, I believe.

All sports should just ditch Adidas.

fify

A week from today for Illinois.

A week from today for Illinois.

Speaking of which, I came across your Illinois concepts yesterday on Illinois Loyalty I believe while doing a search.

Those things are amazing. I only hope they can give you guys something that's remotely close to as good as those. They would be the perfect uniform for Illinois IMO. Very good work.

the Hail State jersey looks like a school/catalog order. adidas did a really good job with their "ribbon jersey". this looks like something the school themselves wanted to do for whatever reason.

the Hail State jersey looks like a school/catalog order. adidas did a really good job with their "ribbon jersey". this looks like something the school themselves wanted to do for whatever reason.

This. The majority of Mississippi State's uniforms look Bush League.

Mississippi State's new look:

emGvV25.jpg

Adidas still sucks. MSU has gone from Texas A&M ripoffs to Nebraska ripoffs.

Adidas sucks! Are those supposed to be sleeve stripes or shoulder stripes?

The best part about those MSU unis are the white facemask.

Bkx5w9sIUAA4A7H.jpg

Orange jersey, green collar, shoulder numbers, white pants?, black socks, black cleats

Can't wait for Saturday

If you add contrast to it you can see the number 55 in green I think but on the shoulder pads its white.

I wonder why the put the word juice down there in between his ankles. Seems like an odd placement.

They're calling the orange jerseys juice

I wonder why the put the word juice down there in between his ankles. Seems like an odd placement.

They're calling the orange jerseys juice

Thanks for the info!

LSU had their spring game today and were using the updated tiger head logo on the helmets. But, according to a local newspaper reporter, it's only a "one day appearance."

@MHarrisAdvocate 1m

Confirmed: The updated Tiger head logo is making a one-day appearance on the #LSU helmet. #minutiae #noghostoftoonces

BkefRfoCIAAVu48.jpg
I asked an LSU insider I follow on Twitter if this was really a one-time thing or a test of fan reaction and he said it was a little of both. He also said they have committed to not making a full time switch this season but a switch is inevitable.

LSU had their spring game today and were using the updated tiger head logo on the helmets. But, according to a local newspaper reporter, it's only a "one day appearance."

@MHarrisAdvocate 1m

Confirmed: The updated Tiger head logo is making a one-day appearance on the #LSU helmet. #minutiae #noghostoftoonces

BkefRfoCIAAVu48.jpg
I asked an LSU insider I follow on Twitter if this was really a one-time thing or a test of fan reaction and he said it was a little of both. He also said they have committed to not making a full time switch this season but a switch is inevitable.

That's pretty much what I figured. Now if they just replaced the electrical tape lettering with the Geaux font "LSU" they would have a much more uniform look across athletics.

Oklahoma joins the list of schools that are using the state outline with their midfield logo. You would have thought they would have sized it so the OU was still at the 50 yard line and not at the 47.

sZbnGj2.jpg