College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have a list of teams that will be getting new unis this year and that will be releasing within the next couple months?

Illinois, Arkansas, Miami and Florida St are all this month, I believe.

A week from today for Illinois.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Does anyone have a list of teams that will be getting new unis this year and that will be releasing within the next couple months?

Illinois, Arkansas, Miami and Florida St are all this month, I believe.

A week from today for Illinois.

Speaking of which, I came across your Illinois concepts yesterday on Illinois Loyalty I believe while doing a search.

Those things are amazing. I only hope they can give you guys something that's remotely close to as good as those. They would be the perfect uniform for Illinois IMO. Very good work.

the Hail State jersey looks like a school/catalog order. adidas did a really good job with their "ribbon jersey". this looks like something the school themselves wanted to do for whatever reason.

This. The majority of Mississippi State's uniforms look Bush League.

jajtww.jpg

LSU had their spring game today and were using the updated tiger head logo on the helmets. But, according to a local newspaper reporter, it's only a "one day appearance."

@MHarrisAdvocate 1m

Confirmed: The updated Tiger head logo is making a one-day appearance on the #LSU helmet. #minutiae #noghostoftoonces

BkefRfoCIAAVu48.jpg
I asked an LSU insider I follow on Twitter if this was really a one-time thing or a test of fan reaction and he said it was a little of both. He also said they have committed to not making a full time switch this season but a switch is inevitable.

LSU had their spring game today and were using the updated tiger head logo on the helmets. But, according to a local newspaper reporter, it's only a "one day appearance."

@MHarrisAdvocate 1m

Confirmed: The updated Tiger head logo is making a one-day appearance on the #LSU helmet. #minutiae #noghostoftoonces

BkefRfoCIAAVu48.jpg
I asked an LSU insider I follow on Twitter if this was really a one-time thing or a test of fan reaction and he said it was a little of both. He also said they have committed to not making a full time switch this season but a switch is inevitable.

That's pretty much what I figured. Now if they just replaced the electrical tape lettering with the Geaux font "LSU" they would have a much more uniform look across athletics.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived