College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

Oklahoma joins the list of schools that are using the state outline with their midfield logo. You would have thought they would have sized it so the OU was still at the 50 yard line and not at the 47.

sZbnGj2.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is just for the spring game this weekend. No reason why they wouldn't carry it over into the regular season, but nothing saying they will as of yet.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oklahoma joins the list of schools that are using the state outline with their midfield logo. You would have thought they would have sized it so the OU was still at the 50 yard line and not at the 47.

sZbnGj2.jpg

That's just for the spring game, right? Isn't that what the fan vote was for, the spring game? The endzones might have a special design too. EDIT - Coheed posted just before me.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

sZbnGj2.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is just for the spring game this weekend. No reason why they wouldn't carry it over into the regular season, but nothing saying they will as of yet.

That's good to hear. I would prefer that OU stay traditional with their field if they can. I think the interlocking OU by itself looks much better.

sZbnGj2.jpg

Yep, just for the spring game. They traditionally have a little fun with the field just for that game. Last year was an old football helmet. You can kind of see it the background of this picture:

com_130414_RN_Oklahoma_spring_game_recap

Michigan's deal with Adidas expires in 2016. If this article is true, it would take a lot for them to switch.http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/01/study_michigans_apparel_contra.html

yea i'll bet adidas will throw Michigan whatever it wants to keep them onboard. with so many of their schools dropping off now Michigan is definitely their key client.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Michigan's deal with Adidas expires in 2016. If this article is true, it would take a lot for them to switch.http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/01/study_michigans_apparel_contra.html

yea i'll bet adidas will throw Michigan whatever it wants to keep them onboard. with so many of their schools dropping off now Michigan is definitely their key client.

They let Tennessee & ND go, isn't it rumored that Adidas wants out of college sports

I understand it's a money thing but Adidas in college football is a sinking ship. Tennessee and Notre Dame (I think?) have left or are leaving. They don't have too many big clients left. The only major players that I can think of are Michigan and UCLA.

Edit: I forgot about the twins...Nebraska and Wisconsin.

I understand it's a money thing but Adidas in college football is a sinking ship. Tennessee and Notre Dame (I think?) have left or are leaving. They don't have too many big clients left. The only major players that I can think of are Michigan and UCLA.

And the SEC twins- Texas A&M and Mississippi State.

Wow. I don't know why I thought that Mississippi State was with Nike. All I had to do was scroll up.

A&M's current deal with Adidas expires in June. I heard they were talking to all 3 major suppliers, but I would think if A&M was switching we would have heard something by now so my best guess is A&M will ultimately resign with Adidas.

They let Tennessee & ND go, isn't it rumored that Adidas wants out of college sports

im not sure what adidas' plans are but that does make sense. theres so little return for what they do in college, if they feel they can keep the contract and support their business with NBA, MLS and retail then they might be making moves to do just that while keeping only major NCAA clients like Michigan around. i don't think they'll be too torn up about losing Miss State and/or A&M.

schools like Nebraska and Wisconsin are hard to pinpoint. both have worn all of adidas' latest gear and uniforms and have done the "pro combat" thing with alternate uniforms. theres definitely enough apparel sales. its been a good partnership but very hard to say what the future holds for those 2 schools

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Bktu0pgIgAEKGh-.jpg

Not much but

The modified Miami picture showing an orange jersey has "juice" written between the feet. This picture has "smoke" written. Assuming this is a grey/black/anthracite jersey, could there be more? Maybe something similar to what Oregon does with many multiple combinations? I don't think that it will be to that extreme, but I think there will be multiple options. I'm hoping for something simpler than what Miami has done in the past.

Archived