College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

So a concept I made a couple years ago has been making the twitter rounds as the new FSU logo. suckersssss

https://twitter.com/philhecken/status/454409977969799168

Although it will probably end up being pretty close to this because my concept borrowed parts of Florida State's graphics package.

Interesting I had believed that was what the official logo looked like for a while now. Probably because it seems to be the only quality image online that's close to the Nike spear. Here's the one from the actual logo package for anybody that is interested.

FSU1.jpg

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So a concept I made a couple years ago has been making the twitter rounds as the new FSU logo. suckersssss

https://twitter.com/philhecken/status/454409977969799168

Although it will probably end up being pretty close to this because my concept borrowed parts of Florida State's graphics package.

Interesting I had believed that was what the official logo looked like for a while now. Probably because it seems to be the only quality image online that's close to the Nike spear. Here's the one from the actual logo package for anybody that is interested.

FSU1.jpg

do you have this style guide?

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Yeah I live in a Suburb of Birmingham names Trussville the call it Trussvegas. I've heard a lot of towns that have ville at the end have a nickname of vegas at the end

The fact that more than one small town does this in no way changes the fact that it's kinda stupid.

Yeah I live in a Suburb of Birmingham names Trussville the call it Trussvegas. I've heard a lot of towns that have ville at the end have a nickname of vegas at the end

The fact that more than one small town does this in no way changes the fact that it's kinda stupid.

Are you saying you've never visited a bud at Sam Houston St. to go party in Huntsvegas?

FSU will unveil the new logo and uniforms tonight at 6:30 PM.

http://fansided.com/2014/04/10/florida-state-seminoles-unveil-new-logo-uniforms-friday-night/#!DCsFW

I am scared that Nike will ruin their fabulous look!

Maybe they'll bring back the 09 Pro Combat style pants. That would be awesome

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Residents of Starkville call it Stark Vegas. That isn't an Adidas thing.

It's more of a southern thing...well at least in Tennessee. I've heard Nashvegas for Nashville, Clarksvegas for Clarksville, etc.
I've heard Charleston, where EIU is located, called ChuckVegas. Makes me cringe every time.

I'm perfectly fine with the regular Adidas uniforms that traditional looking teams use (TAMU, Mich, Neb, etc)

But when they try to get creative, their concepts tend to either be garishly awful or just plain as dirt. There's no magic to them. There's absolutely nothing special about that MSU set except that it says "Hail State."

I mean, you could have just added Hail State to the regular set and call it a day.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Do they call Louisville "LouisVegas" because if they do then that is stupid.

Do they call Louisville "LouisVegas" because if they do then that is stupid.

I wouldn't bet on it...even if i were in Las Ville

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Archived