buckeye

College Football 2014 Season

This

Bk-O197IMAAywIu.jpg

and this

concern me...

Meh

It's probably logistically nearly-impossible...but you'd think that for these events that showcase the new designs, they'd provide name tags with the new logo too :)

The picture on the NBC link posted shows both color facemasks on the gold helmet. Not a fan of the black jersey. Need pictures of the pants.

The picture on the NBC link posted shows both color facemasks on the gold helmet.

It actually shows both color facemasks on both helmets. Personally, I prefer the contrasting facemask look....BUT the alt with a red facemask is pretty nice. I'm also pleasantly surprised by the new home unis. They still look like Florida St in my mind which is a HUGE positive. I'm a fan. The always are OK too. The alt jersey I couldn't care less about.

The new look is pretty nice for Florida State, but I can't call it an upgrade just yet. I thought their previous set was just fine.

The picture on the NBC link posted shows both color facemasks on the gold helmet. Not a fan of the black jersey. Need pictures of the pants.

FSU already confirmed that they won't be wearing a gold-gold helmet. That picture was taken and posted by Nike by mistake.

i like them but am pretty surprised they decided to change.

i really like the road unis for florida state