College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can hear Brandon Moore already... ;)

gingerbread-man-cookie-cutter-1.jpg

At least the number font isn't terrible. Well, at least we know the number "1" in the number don't isn't terrible.

Thats just the Husky font that they have had for years.

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

I can't tell from the pictures if these are the same cut as the new Oregon template or if they are the older model.

Personally, I like the white and black uni's. And I'm ok with the number with the splash of gold on it.

But the purple pants/jersey is awful.

There is absoluetly no reason for there to be black shoulders, and black stripes on the pants. Make the shoulders all purple, and the pant swoop/stripe/splotch be gold, and I'd be ok with it.

And they have gold pants, posted in another tweet.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlhdTNKCAAEYqEB.jpg:large

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

New Washington unis. I'm a fan. The only downside is the I don't see any gold pants.

BlhdNsUCEAAM077.jpg

BlhdTJcCYAAkTq8.jpg

Purple over purple. White over white. And worst of all, black over black.

Garbage.

As a life long Dawg fan, I am completely disappointed. Tradition has been lost. These uniforms are terrible.

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

At this point, if that's what U Dub is wearing, I'll take it. Especially after seeing 'Cuse's new numerals... these seem 'normal', which is (sadly) a win in my book.

For reals, though. If we're talking about Nike rebranding schools, WHY can't we have quality stuff like what they produced for the 2010 NPC series? Honestly, while some ideas were "out there," there was original thought and meaningful elements in every piece. They tried to keep the momentum going, but they started forcing arbitrary crap into the uniforms that didn't make sense, and it ultimately killed the program...

Let's be real, these unis were beautimus (and I wouldn't mind seeing sets based off these uniforms become standard for each of them...):

NikeUnis-pi_20100901144706_660_320.JPG

Why can't we have nice things like this?

heres the nike press mumbo jumbo

http://www.huskiesnewera.com/uniforms

The black shoulders is just killing this look for me.

This site shows the shoulder numbers on the purple jersey too.

Which is black. Awful.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

New Washington unis. I'm a fan. The only downside is the I don't see any gold pants.

BlhdNsUCEAAM077.jpg

BlhdTJcCYAAkTq8.jpg

Purple over purple. White over white. And worst of all, black over black.

Garbage.

I don't think these are the default combinations for any of these schools. I think they just do monochrome because they think it's visually appealing for the photoshoots.

If they're gonna do bfbs keep it all on one uniform. I hate that it's crept to their regular uniforms. Design wise these aren't that bad but the black on purple just ruins it.

Archived