College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Austin Peay needs a new field. It has a big sinkhole in the end zone.

25557221_BG3.jpg

austin-peay-football-stadium-sinkhole-1.

Insurance cover this?

According to news I've read, the university was always aware of the sinkhole and its potential damage, and they may even have allotted yearly funds to make repairs in the event of a breach, such as this one. The hole will be filled, and field repaired in time for season's kickoff.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

It looks like Georgia Tech is bringing back the throwback look this year with helmet decals.

BovENigIAAApkKf_zps7bf5bd25.jpg

and then will ruin the set again next year with another template change

I'll take this look over most anything they've worn for the last 15 years. Though the gold looks like it's less Vegas gold and more mustard/old gold.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

It looks like Michigan State is making a slight change to their road jerseys (removing the green shoulders). These models were spotted in their football building:

6xJiGgo.jpg

6ghfEQT.jpg

Just for reference, here were the previous ones:

Y6InTVN.jpg

It looks like Michigan State is making a slight change to their road jerseys (removing the green shoulders). These models were spotted in their football building:6xJiGgo.jpg6ghfEQT.jpg

They also seem to have added sublimated logos to the thigh pad area of the white pants.

spacer.png

It looks like Michigan State is making a slight change to their road jerseys (removing the green shoulders). These models were spotted in their football building:6xJiGgo.jpg6ghfEQT.jpg

They also seem to have added sublimated logos to the thigh pad area of the white pants.

I believe those would be the thigh pads with the team logo that a lot of schools have used for promo shots of their uniforms and I can't say for certain,but i think a few teams may have used such thigh pads in games.

You can see it on the right thigh pad as well.

Archived