buckeye

College Football 2014 Season

Who needs an identifying team logo on the jersey when you can just stick with adidas logo creep?

Bp3CFFkCEAA6gnr.jpg

Ugh. The other red helmet went with the uniform much better.

img24073323.jpg

Yep.

img24073323.jpg

Yep.

That's what they should be wearing most of the time. Looks great.

Who needs an identifying team logo on the jersey when you can just stick with adidas logo creep?

Bp3CFFkCEAA6gnr.jpg

This would look 10x better if the pants had a black stripe and the numbers were outlined in black. But if they are going to go monochrome, then they definitely need to go back to the other helmet.

img24073323.jpg

Yep.

Personally, I think their white helmets are what they should be wearing most of the time. They had a great look, that they changed to garner attention. The red helmets look ok, but their best look is still their standard. IMO

ap-unlv-wisconsin-football(3).jpg

img24073323.jpg

Yep.

Personally, I think their white helmets are what they should be wearing most of the time. They had a great look, that they changed to garner attention. The red helmets look ok, but their best look is still their standard. IMO

ap-unlv-wisconsin-football(3).jpg

That's also Nebraska's best look...

I personally think Wisconsin still isn't doing its uniform right. The good looking red helmet was a nice step, but they should adopt a new look that distances them from Nebraska.

Going back to their true cardinal color would be a good start.....

If they decided to wear these full time I wouldn't complain.

502007206d6f9.preview-620.jpg

Nor would I.

(And don't nobody even try to bring up Stanford, neither. B) )

That would just make them look like Indiana.

That would just make them look like Indiana.

or would it

186650607-donovahn-jones-of-the-minnesot

I think wisconsin should add some non school colors (charcoal/graphite) to their palette to fresh up their identity and get away from the traditional red/white look that nebraska clearly owns.

They just finished putting heating coils under TCF Bank Stadium, paid for in full by the Vikings. The end zones will remain "MINNESOTA" but painted white/purple on Sundays and maroon/gold on Saturdays.

Will they still have the Gopher walls and banners on every Vikings home game or will they use the banners from the Metrodome? Just wanted to know.

I really dont understand why people compare Wisconsin and Nebraska, they share the same colors and similar stripes but it's not like they are playing against each other both wearing red or white.

I personally think Wisconsin still isn't doing its uniform right. The good looking red helmet was a nice step, but they should adopt a new look that distances them from Nebraska.

Well shouldn't Nebraska try to distance themselves from Wisconsin as they are the newer school in the Big Ten?

I really dont understand why people compare Wisconsin and Nebraska, they share the same colors and similar stripes but it's not like they are playing against each other both wearing red or white.

You might have had a half-argument when Nebraska and Wisconsin were in separate divisions of the Big Ten, but with the addition of Maryland and Rutgers, both schools are in the new Big Ten West and will play annually.

Also, while Wisconsin has had that look for a long time - Nebraska's had it longer. That's not an anti-Wisconsin statement, it's just fact. The Badgers can change their uniforms, or not - I don't really care - but it seems a LOT more likely that UW would entertain a total uniform overhaul than Nebraska.

Personally, the Front-Facing W helmets were a lot more distinctive, IMO and very uniquely Wisconsin. It's like their version of Michigan's wing-hats.

I liked the old red helmet better from last year. Now this is just opening the door for the Badgers to have a black alternate jersey...no.

But still their white helmet is the best. The things that have always irked me on it is the red is too dark compared to the rest of the jersey, and to remove the black drop shadow behind the W on the helmet. Then I think their uniforms would be perfect.

If they wear the red helmet with black accents, then they should get some pants/jersey that match the black/white/black striping pattern. Otherwise just looks odd. As for the Nebraska/UW thing, that's the most overrated uniform conflict out there. You have trouble, look at the giant W compared to the skinny N on the helmet. It's really a non issue they look similar. Both are great looks

If they wear the red helmet with black accents, then they should get some pants/jersey that match the black/white/black striping pattern. Otherwise just looks odd. As for the Nebraska/UW thing, that's the most overrated uniform conflict out there. You have trouble, look at the giant W compared to the skinny N on the helmet. It's really a non issue they look similar. Both are great looks

Agree, but I still feel like UW could push their look a little more. I like the direction of the black helmet stripes. I realize that black is not an official school color, but it makes up like half of the Bucky Badger logo. UW should use him more, IMO.

Well shouldn't Nebraska try to distance themselves from Wisconsin as they are the newer school in the Big Ten?

No. Nebraska has a storied program that spans decades with multiple national championships. Wisconsin was a perennial doormat until Alvarez got there in the mid 90's. They basically copied UN's look when they were at their peak. Based on pedigree Nebraska gets to own the white/red/white with 2 stripes.