College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea and I'm not meaning to undermine some of Nike's and Adidas' great products, but they've also got some low end quality stuff that you'd likely never see out of UA.

Have you ever had a pair ua sneakers they're terrible
No but even with me being a big fan of nike, and dont own any other brand of sneaker, I'm not blind to certain shoes of theirs that are low quality too. I've owned a pair of underarmour cleats for 8 years and are still holding up great like they did 8 years ago versus pairs of nike and Adidas cleats I've seen other people wear that get tore up with in 2 years. And I've noticed that underarmour cold gear is a lot better than nike's, i dont own Adidas so i dont know how theirs is

Yea and I'm not meaning to undermine some of Nike's and Adidas' great products, but they've also got some low end quality stuff that you'd likely never see out of UA.

Have you ever had a pair ua sneakers they're terrible
It's hit or miss sometimes. I have UA running shoes that are awesome and Nike soccer cleats that have lasted forever. Sometimes it comes down to the shape of the shoe and foot. I agree that the UA cold gear is better. Same for polos.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_N2E-BW4mw

I posted in 2013 but forgot we started a new line

I'm surprised nobody saw this coming. It looks like Adidas had already done this but Coach Strong held back on it. I don't think they could have gotten this together that quickly. This happened at the players meeting yesterday morning.

The player, Lorenzo Mauldin, said if they work hard they get to wear this ensemble the first game.

PersonDivided-2-1.png

I hope if FSU gets new uniforms, it's just a template update. As they have (IMO) one of the best looks in college football.

Although I don't quite get switching over to a new template when most Nike schools will probably switch over to the new, ugly Oregon template whenever that becomes available.

Most? There are less than 5 teams using the chain maille mesh template and certainly less than half are using the speed machine template.

Are teams still using the Pro-Combat template or have the designs for the Pro-Combats been translated onto a different one (not counting the upcoming template)? If not, then I've gotta get a new template for concept-making :wacko:

"Pro Combat" isn't a template like "destroyer" or "speed machine." "Pro combat" just means the uni was designed to be worn with a specific base layer that has built in padding.

Oh, right, I forgot about that. What's the template that the first Pro Combat Rivalry uniforms were on, then? It was the Speed Machine's predecessor.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I'm surprised nobody saw this coming. It looks like Adidas had already done this but Coach Strong held back on it. I don't think they could have gotten this together that quickly. This happened at the players meeting yesterday morning.

The player, Lorenzo Mauldin, said if they work hard they get to wear this ensemble the first game.

I'm happy that UofL brought back the black uniforms. Louisville looks good in black as it's a school color. Now if only the team down I-64 replaces their black uniforms with the grey, I will be happy. This has always been my favorite black uniform the Cards have worn.

brian_brohm2.jpg

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Oh, right, I forgot about that. What's the template that the first Pro Combat Rivalry uniforms were on, then? It was the Speed Machine's predecessor.

I can't remember (or I would have put it in my post). Sorry!

I'm happy that UofL brought back the black uniforms. Louisville looks good in black as it's a school color. Now if only the team down I-64 replaces their black uniforms with the grey, I will be happy. This has always been my favorite black uniform the Cards have worn.

brian_brohm2.jpg

Apparently there are grey uniforms down the road in Lexington and I hope they do replace those hidieous black ones....as far as this picture above, I black uniforms for U of L make sense, but it does not look good with the white helmet...if anything the helmet needs to be either Cardinal Red or Black, but not Cherry Red like the picture below which I find to be UGLY!

1601347_10101219206357892_1693328735_n.j

spacer.png

brian_brohm2.jpg

Apparently there are grey uniforms down the road in Lexington and I hope they do replace those hidieous black ones....as far as this picture above, I black uniforms for U of L make sense, but it does not look good with the white helmet...if anything the helmet needs to be either Cardinal Red or Black, but not Cherry Red like the picture below which I find to be UGLY!

That has to be the ugliest Louisville uniform I have ever seen in my entire life.

brian_brohm2.jpg

I think they look like crap in black. I guess it's the white helmet.

brian_brohm2.jpg

I think they look like crap in black. I guess it's the white helmet.

I believe this is the only time Louisville wore black with Charlie Strong coaching. I think this looks good with the white pants balancing the look with the white helmet.

lou-10-blackwhite-jimowens-620x885.jpg

brian_brohm2.jpg

That has to be the ugliest Louisville uniform I have ever seen in my entire life.

Those gray Kentucky uniforms are awful. The need a blue number, not a white number.

And I love that black Louisville helmet. It's not as good as the white one, but it's not ugly either.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived