Raysox's US Soccer 2030- Football Manager Mod

raysox

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's threads like this one that gives me hope in the Concepts forum.

Amazing job all around. An epic finish to an epic thread. Phoenix is just amazing. Personally, I like the black kit better, but the teal is equally fantastic.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Raysox...I am in love with Norfolk, Phoenix and Halifax! I would buy all three in a heart beat!!! wish you could have added Victoria Highlanders FC to the league mate as you added Kitsap. It would be great to keep the Salish Sea derby between Victoria and Vancouver alive...

Wow that Phoenix logo is amazing!!

This was my absolute favourite concept series for sure! There was a bit of everything. Your concepts were consistent and I would easily find myself purchasing every one of them! Well done sir!!

A few more things for everyone! My good friend Jeremy and I decided to make logos for the derbies/cups/trophies. We worked on a similar, yet very customizable, template. We wanted each logo to have the same look but be unique. You can find all of them in the link below.

http://sportslogospot.blogspot.com/2014/02/rivalry-cups.html

For some reason, they're not letting me post the images on here. Just go to the link!

A few more things for everyone! My good friend Jeremy and I decided to make logos for the derbies/cups/trophies. We worked on a similar, yet very customizable, template. We wanted each logo to have the same look but be unique. You can find all of them in the link below.

http://sportslogospot.blogspot.com/2014/02/rivalry-cups.html

For some reason, they're not letting me post the images on here. Just go to the link!

Why is the Heritage Cup only the Cosmos against the Rowdies?

Otherwise awesome work!

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Why is the Heritage Cup only the Cosmos against the Rowdies?

The Heritage Cup now is the Sounders and Earthquakes, both NASL teams. But like, so was Portland, and Vancouver. They all do the Cascadia Cup, so I figured that was a stupid rivalry now. But the Cosmos and Rowdies were rivals back then, and still are rivals now that they both play in the NASL. My thinking was that the better rivalry would be between the Cosmos and Rowdies, so I just stole the name from the current one and moved it.

As you can see, the ball is the NASL ball and the colors are both team colors.

My favourites are the Trillium Cup, Sunshine Shield, Lone Star Cup and 401 Derby.

Also may I ask, Is the Brimstone Cup involving Dallas a tribute to Dallas Burn?

My favourites are the Trillium Cup, Sunshine Shield, Lone Star Cup and 401 Derby.

Also may I ask, Is the Brimstone Cup involving Dallas a tribute to Dallas Burn?

Yeah that cup was founded when Dallas was the Burn

My only complaint is the California Clasico. It should be the normal Classic but that's my opinion. Others might think it's a good pick

The name is currently the name of the Galaxy-Earthquakes rivalry. I decided to expand it to include all 6 California teams

Really nice stuff here, I like the Cascadia cup.. Might do something similar for the WFL rivalry between the three teams we have from the same locations!

Archived