raysox

Raysox's US Soccer 2030- Football Manager Mod

A few more things for everyone! My good friend Jeremy and I decided to make logos for the derbies/cups/trophies. We worked on a similar, yet very customizable, template. We wanted each logo to have the same look but be unique. You can find all of them in the link below.

http://sportslogospot.blogspot.com/2014/02/rivalry-cups.html

For some reason, they're not letting me post the images on here. Just go to the link!

Damn, the cups are nearly as plentiful as they are beautiful! I'm sorry to see this end, but it's been a hell of a ride.

Nice job on every single one of these teams and the cup logos. It's sad to see this end, but it's safe to say that you are one of the best designers on the forum.

Everything in this thread is amazing. Sad to see it over, but it might mean another great series like this out of you. ;) I'd also like to see you release this template, I've made an attempt at tracing it, but the official one would be better.

So Ray, is this the end of the thread or can we expect anything else to be posted to this fantastic league?

I was kind of wondering if you were going to edit Chivas SD now that MLS has bought Chivas USA and Vergara is no longer going to have anything to do with MLS.

Absolutely love seeing the Cups/Rivalries logos!

So Ray, is this the end of the thread or can we expect anything else to be posted to this fantastic league?

REEL-LINE-MINT.

Ray, any chance this new MLS has an annual All-Star Game or will that fade to the distance because of promotion/relegation taking precedence now? Amazing thread this has been mate!

Awesome thread. I'm an avid player of the computer game Football Manager and I'd like to put together a database of these teams for use in the game. Do you happen to have a file with just the logos? I could pull them from your images but the problem is that the game uses a base size of 180x180px so the 150px size would look a little small?

Also I would love to see a USMNT concept from you. Incredible job.

I second Uncle Sam's post for putting all the kits and logos in Football Manager. I play FM2013 also it would be a nice to see this league in existence.

Great thread. And the cup/derby logos are the icing on the cake.

No don't do that! A friend of mine made a football manager 2014 mod with the leagues already. We're working out the kinks of the rivalry cups.

I have 2013 so i can't just check it, so I'll let you all know when it's done

One question you said that the mod would be on there but what is the name under in fifa creation centre

Wow now your talking Raysox...looking forward to the mod mate.

The FM14 edit is going to have all club and competition logos alongside the database. Due to fixture problems not all the cups on this thread are there. It's finished as far as I'm concerned (I'll allow raysox to post the information) and it plays great - I've tested out playing with NYC, Minnesota, Charlotte and Wilmington and it's fun (and hopefully well recreated!).

The FM14 edit is going to have all club and competition logos alongside the database. Due to fixture problems not all the cups on this thread are there. It's finished as far as I'm concerned (I'll allow raysox to post the information) and it plays great - I've tested out playing with NYC, Minnesota, Charlotte and Wilmington and it's fun (and hopefully well recreated!).