Raysox's US Soccer 2030- Football Manager Mod

raysox

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone thought of screen recording some game play of this on fm14. I would love to see these teams in action and I can't get fm14 myself.

i would if I could get it to work. This series actually got me to get the game and it took over my life.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Hey Raysox- I just had a question for you and was wondering if you were up for a task. For FM15, a user called graaa made a database like yours, but much more expansive, its 8 tiers I think with around 250+ teams, and a more in depth along with a world wide champions league and sub-leagues and such. But, as you probably guessed, theres no logos or uniforms or anything for the teams. Its an incredible database, but it just kind of kills the immersion when you only have the plain logos and kits to play with. I posted on the other forum if anybody had any skills with graphics, so I wanted to post here too. Do you think you would be up for creating a few, or maybe a lot of the teams you haven't already done? If you did, payment wouldn't exactly be out of the question.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/395969-FM15-USA-World-Class-MLS-(8-levels)

Theres a link to the whole database, you need an account to see it though. Let me know if you would want to do this, or anyone else for this matter. It would be awesome if we could get logos and crests for every team.

Also forgot to say before that these are all incredible. I drooled at pretty much every single crest. My only wish was that you took the MN United logo and shot the loon.

Or maybe just put it off to the side somewhere and have the North Star be prominent. It would've also been cool to see an element of the Mississippi somewhere, like a meandering line on the jerseys, and a representation of the Scandinavian culture up here, but I have no idea how you would do that. But they are completely incredible nonetheless. I would buy Boston's kit even if it cost over a grand.

Has anyone thought of screen recording some game play of this on fm14. I would love to see these teams in action and I can't get fm14 myself.

i would if I could get it to work. This series actually got me to get the game and it took over my life.

I don't have a screen recorder but I'm in my 4th season of the game and could take some screenshots.

Also 250 logos sounds like something I'm not doing

Hey Raysox- I just had a question for you and was wondering if you were up for a task. For FM15, a user called graaa made a database like yours, but much more expansive, its 8 tiers I think with around 250+ teams, and a more in depth along with a world wide champions league and sub-leagues and such. But, as you probably guessed, theres no logos or uniforms or anything for the teams. Its an incredible database, but it just kind of kills the immersion when you only have the plain logos and kits to play with. I posted on the other forum if anybody had any skills with graphics, so I wanted to post here too. Do you think you would be up for creating a few, or maybe a lot of the teams you haven't already done? If you did, payment wouldn't exactly be out of the question.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/395969-FM15-USA-World-Class-MLS-(8-levels)

Theres a link to the whole database, you need an account to see it though. Let me know if you would want to do this, or anyone else for this matter. It would be awesome if we could get logos and crests for every team.

I don't have a screen recorder but I'm in my 4th season of the game and could take some screenshots.

Yeah I wouldn't expect anyone to do that. Maybe some of the bigger clubs, like 50-ish? You wouldn't have to do the backstories or anything, even though thats a negligible amount of work. Also the payment thing still stands. Some of the teams included on the database have a bunch of history behind them too, like RWB Adria, Fall River, etc. They would be pretty fun to do. I might even try my hand at doing one and sucking at it. What program did you say you used?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this was answered or not on here (I couldn't find it), but how do the Canadian teams qualify for the CCL? I tried running it and they wouldn't from your version of the Canadian Championship due to it being set as a USA competition. I know Los Isleños qualify for the CCL automatically, which is awesome, but I'm curious about Canadian teams.

- Thanks

rsz_proud_scottish_american_hoodie_zpstxtemp.jpg_zpswvg5kbpb.pngrsz_combined_flag_of_the_celtic_nationss

I don't know if this was answered or not on here (I couldn't find it), but how do the Canadian teams qualify for the CCL? I tried running it and they wouldn't from your version of the Canadian Championship due to it being set as a USA competition. I know Los Isleños qualify for the CCL automatically, which is awesome, but I'm curious about Canadian teams.

- Thanks

I'm thinking the same rule that applies to Swansea and Cardiff City would apply here.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

- Thanks

I'm thinking the same rule that applies to Swansea and Cardiff City would apply here.

I think they make it through the Canadian Championship, but the original maker of the mod included the Canadian teams in the US Open, so that or any other way through the MLS would work.

Yeah I wouldn't expect anyone to do that. Maybe some of the bigger clubs, like 50-ish? You wouldn't have to do the backstories or anything, even though thats a negligible amount of work. Also the payment thing still stands. Some of the teams included on the database have a bunch of history behind them too, like RWB Adria, Fall River, etc. They would be pretty fun to do. I might even try my hand at doing one and sucking at it. What program did you say you used?

sounds like someone who doesn't know what kind of work making stuff like this is. I assume by my own experience and the quality of his work it took him quite some time to do each team. He will be finalizing his retirement by the time he is done with that many.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

- Thanks

I think they make it through the Canadian Championship, but the original maker of the mod included the Canadian teams in the US Open, so that or any other way through the MLS would work.

Oh, so they take American spots in the CCL in this database? CANADIANS!

I wish I knew how to intigrate the current real-life Canadian Championship into this database, but NO clue how on my end.

This is by far the best MLS database for FM that I've come across though, so good on the creator(s)!

rsz_proud_scottish_american_hoodie_zpstxtemp.jpg_zpswvg5kbpb.pngrsz_combined_flag_of_the_celtic_nationss

• 3 weeks later...

I know this thread hasn't been commented on in a bit, but I was wondering: How hard is it to make another one of those rivalry cups? If it's not hard and you don't mind, could you make an I-83 cup between dc United, the Philadelphia union, and Baltimore?

spacer.png

Has anyone at least made 1 TEAM from here in FIFA 15 Creation Centre? If not I'm on it. I could make a couple of teams actually. The most I'd do would be MLS 2030. :)

I have created all the teams for FIFA 10. If you know how to convert them please be my guess

I've almost logged 1000 hours in Football Manager 2015, so I decided to take a break and do some work in the Data Editor to create an FM2015 mod for this series. I just have 3 questions:

Are all the people making mods based off this series just cropping the logo and uniforms from the macros raysox made for each team, or is there a post linking to each logo and uniform (without any numbers or NOBs) that I'm missing? Also, is there a post collecting all the new rules, or do I just go through each of raysox's posts and make a list of the new rules as I see them? Finally, there's only 23 teams in the Soccer League Two; isn't there supposed to be 24?

EDIT1: While going through each page of this thread, I found that Chattanooga FC is the missing Soccer League Two team from the OP.

EDIT2: I found the logopack in this .zip.

EDIT3: I just went ahead and read each team post carefully (as well as the OP) and I think I collected all the new rules.

Well, it looks as though I answered all my questions. Wish me luck on this FM2015 mod.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Update: I've completed the 1st version of my Football Manager 2015 mod for this series. It's a deceptively simple mod, in that I only changed the team details, logos, kits, and logos for existing competitions and derbies, but for anyone who wants to play a standard save of FM2015 with raysox's amazing graphics, this is your chance.

I'll be working in the future on a comprehensive mod that creates the 3 tier 24 teams-a-tier new system of US soccer, along with all the new rules, owners, stadiums, facilities, supporters' groups, derbies, and competitions. I don't think I'll ever mess with the club histories and players & staff though; that just seems like it'll interfere with each player's emergent narrative.

In the meantime, if you have FM2015, I hope you'll enjoy managing, say, the Boston Revolution of the MLS, and maybe you'll even select Edmonton Drillers as a feeder club--ok, unlikely given the geographic distance, but I wanted to make a point with 2 teams raysox drastically renamed.

Here's the .fmf that you'll copy into your "editor data" folder--again, you can find more precise instructions on how to get this right in the original post of this reddit thread--and here's a .zip of the logopack that you'll copy into your "graphics" folder. I based my graphics folder off the original logopack posted ITT, updating a few of the Unique IDs for teams that appeared in the time between FM2014 and FM2015, along with changing just a few of the source teams to better reflect the history as given by raysox's team descriptions. I built my data file completely from scratch, though.

Finally, here are some imgur albums of in-game screenshots I took of each team, so that you can see how raysox's graphics appear in this mod (note: I'm using the Official Football Manager 2015 Alternative skin provided by Sports Interactive in these screenshots, since I prefer black text on a white background when it comes to viewing a computer screen):

EDIT: I realized I made a mistake in my original graphics folders for the rivalries and used the unique IDs for their derby entry in the database instead of their competition entry, so none of their logos or icons were showing up in-game. Here's another .zip of the whole graphics folder(s) that includes a fix for that. If you already downloaded the original one, just delete it from your graphics folder and copy this new one in there, then once you boot up your game again you can clear the cache and reload skin and it'll be fixed, even in an existing save. Weirdly enough, there wasn't any competition in the database for the 401 Derby, so I just left it alone.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Archived