Raysox's US Soccer 2030- Football Manager Mod

raysox

Awesome! I haven't played it yet but I'm sure you did a good job. There's so many things I wish I could change but I'm glad everyone's getting a lot of play out of it.

The save I did is cool, I finished 3 seasons and won MLS with the rowdies my 3 season. that was really redeeming

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im teaching myself to do the database side of this, so raysox, may I use this project? I may use it personally but not release it. Just to learn how to do the editing.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

ATX FC

Austin was emerging as a new Portland-style city. A lot of hip young people building a community together. As one of the bigger US markets, a lot of people were pushing for a pro soccer team. The Austin Aztex folded in 2015 due to financial issues, leaving the team soccer-free. A group of Longhorns, teamed with soccer fans from the city started a movement for a lower tier side. Something that could organically grow and be uniquely Austin. Almost 8,000 people joined in the movement and a group of investors would buy a team set to play in the USL in 2020. ATX FC won the fan vote for a name. The badge and uniforms were released and the town went nuts for soccer. The first year was played at House Park, former home of the Aztex. Using local player the first year, the team finished .500. They looked at places to build a soccer specific stadium after the first year, thanks to home sell outs of 5,000 every game. The narrowed down list for potential locations was outside of town at the Circuit of the Americas complex, or across the Colorado River from the Austin City Limits festival. The latter was chosen thanks to the proximity to downtown. With the plans to a 15,000 seat stadium(with possible expansion room), the city built a pedestrian bridge for easy access. Fueled by soccer fans, college students on vacation, and people looking to support the team, ATX FC sold out every home game at House Park. The move to the new stadium was an easy one. With the move, the owners attempted to build the team from the top, due to the youth system still gaining talent. MLS players from the area were bought in an attempt to unify everyone. An Argentine player was bought to help out at Mid, and a defender from Trinidad & Tobago plugged the holes in the back. The clubs on the field success never flourished. In their 4th season, they made the playoffs for the first time. A striker who had played abroad, but quit to go to school at UT was brought in as a back up. He returned to form and led the team with 17 goals in 2025. At this point, 14,000 fans was the norm. The support sent a message to the USL and the higher up leagues for a possible move. No jump was made, thanks to the owner not wanting to rush things, and the possible tier system being in place in the near future. The lure of playing in front of such great fans is a big part of signing the players they need. A few years off, and ATX might be playing with the big boys of US Soccer. I loved the colors used on that NHL SuperLeague Ducks concept. I've been meaning to do a stripe pattern like this, but had no way to connect it to a team. I wrote down Austin for these colors, not knowing what I wanted to do. I just kinda kept adding until I thought I was done! The star and curls and rope are my nod to Texas, with "Keep Austin Weird" at the bottom because I thought that'd be hilarious.

Austin_zps5f403624.png

This is actually my favorite concept so far.

Why doesn't ATX FC have a sponsor?

ATX FC

Austin was emerging as a new Portland-style city. A lot of hip young people building a community together. As one of the bigger US markets, a lot of people were pushing for a pro soccer team. The Austin Aztex folded in 2015 due to financial issues, leaving the team soccer-free. A group of Longhorns, teamed with soccer fans from the city started a movement for a lower tier side. Something that could organically grow and be uniquely Austin. Almost 8,000 people joined in the movement and a group of investors would buy a team set to play in the USL in 2020. ATX FC won the fan vote for a name. The badge and uniforms were released and the town went nuts for soccer. The first year was played at House Park, former home of the Aztex. Using local player the first year, the team finished .500. They looked at places to build a soccer specific stadium after the first year, thanks to home sell outs of 5,000 every game. The narrowed down list for potential locations was outside of town at the Circuit of the Americas complex, or across the Colorado River from the Austin City Limits festival. The latter was chosen thanks to the proximity to downtown. With the plans to a 15,000 seat stadium(with possible expansion room), the city built a pedestrian bridge for easy access. Fueled by soccer fans, college students on vacation, and people looking to support the team, ATX FC sold out every home game at House Park. The move to the new stadium was an easy one. With the move, the owners attempted to build the team from the top, due to the youth system still gaining talent. MLS players from the area were bought in an attempt to unify everyone. An Argentine player was bought to help out at Mid, and a defender from Trinidad & Tobago plugged the holes in the back. The clubs on the field success never flourished. In their 4th season, they made the playoffs for the first time. A striker who had played abroad, but quit to go to school at UT was brought in as a back up. He returned to form and led the team with 17 goals in 2025. At this point, 14,000 fans was the norm. The support sent a message to the USL and the higher up leagues for a possible move. No jump was made, thanks to the owner not wanting to rush things, and the possible tier system being in place in the near future. The lure of playing in front of such great fans is a big part of signing the players they need. A few years off, and ATX might be playing with the big boys of US Soccer. I loved the colors used on that NHL SuperLeague Ducks concept. I've been meaning to do a stripe pattern like this, but had no way to connect it to a team. I wrote down Austin for these colors, not knowing what I wanted to do. I just kinda kept adding until I thought I was done! The star and curls and rope are my nod to Texas, with "Keep Austin Weird" at the bottom because I thought that'd be hilarious.

Austin_zps5f403624.png

This is actually my favorite concept so far.

Why isn't there a sponsor for ATX FC?

Cause I liked the stripes too much.

Actually I have a little update! I hate my old template so much I went through and made all 72 teams kits on the new one for in game graphics. Also, for whatever reason the original MLS kits are still in the actual game, so I made the graphics somewhat match for consistency sake.

Here's the old mod, I'll go through soon and put the new logo pack up because I've changed the ones I don't like.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0747n44u95n5i9y

The new jerseys were fun because I realized that I only used like 5 brands, but I went ahead and added a bunch like Unbro, macron, and Lotto.

• 4 months later...

I used recreated Raysoxs excellent kits, with his approval, for FIFA 10 PC game but made some changes. I made a 4 tier MLS Structure which includes all the 2015 teams from MLS, NASL, USL and some NPSL and PDL teams. Here is my MLS format;

MLS Premier League [all 2015 MLS Rosters]

Boston Revolution, Chicago Fire, Colorado Rapids, Columbus Crew, DC United, FC Dallas, Houston Dynamo, Los Angeles Galaxy, Montreal Impact, New York City FC, New York Red Bulls, Orlando City, Philadelphia Union, Portland Timbers, Real Salt Lake, San Jose Earthquakes, Seattle Sounders, Sporting Kansas City, Toronto FC, Vancouver Whitecaps

MLS Championship League [all 2015 NASL and some 2015 USL and NPSL teams]

AC St. Louis [2015 Saint Louis FC-USL], AFC Cleveland [2015 NPSL], Atlanta Silverbacks [2015 NASL], Buffalo Athletic [2015 FC Buffalo-NPSL], California Athletic FC [2015 Sacramento Republic-USL], Carolina Railhawks [2015 NASL], Charlotte FC [2015 Charlotte Independence-USL],

Detroit City [2015 Detroit City FC-NPSL], Edmonton Drillers [2015 FC Edmonton-NASL],

Indy Eleven [2015 NASL], Jacksonville Armada [2015 NASL],

Miami FC Flamingos [2015 Fort Lauderdale Strikers-NASL], Minnesota United [2015 NASL],

New York Cosmos [2015 NASL], Oklahoma City FC [2015 Oklahoma City Energy-USL],

Ottawa Fury [2015 NASL], Richmond Kickers [2015 USL], San Antonio Scorpions [2015 NASL],

SC Phoenix [2015 Arizona United-USL], Tampa Bay Rowdies [2015 NASL]

MLS National League [2015 USL, NPSL and PDL teams]

Anaheim Blues [2015 Orange County Blues-USL], ATX FC [2015 Austin Aztex-USL],

Charleston Battery [2015 USL], Chattanooga FC [2015 NPSL],

FC Birmingham [2015 Birmingham Hammers-Independent],

Harrisburg City [2015 Harrisburg City Islanders-USL],

Las Vegas Quicksilvers [2015 Las Vegas Mobsters-PDL], Louisville Premier [2015 Louisville City-USL],

Milwaukee Bavarians [2015 Madison 56ers-NPSL], Nashville Metros SC [2015 Nashville FC-NPSL],

New Orleans United [2015 New Orleans Jesters-NPSL], Queen City SC [2015 Cincinnati Saints-NPSL],

Rochester Rhinos [2015 USL], San Francisco SC [2015 San Francisco Stompers-NPSL],

Three Rivers United [2015 Pittsburgh Riverhounds-USL], Wilmington Hammerheads [2015 USL]

MLS Divisional League [2015 USL, NPSL and PDL teams]

Albuquerque FC [2015 Albuquerque Sol FC-PDL], Baltimore FC Barons [2015 Baltimore Bohemians-PDL]

Calgary Owls [2015 Vancouver Whitecaps II-USL], Chivas San Diego [2015 Los Angeles Galaxy II-USL],

Connecticut Hearts [2015 New York Red Bulls II-USL], Dayton Dutch Lions [2015 PDL],

FC Norfolk [2015 Real Monarchs-USL], Halifax United [2015 FC Montreal-USL],

Kitsap Pumas [2015 Seattle Sounders II-USL], Memphis Rogues [2015 Portland Timbers II-USL],

Northern Virginia Calvary [2015 Tulsa Roughnecks-USL],

Omaha One FC [2015 Colorado Springs Switchbacks-USL],

Providence City [2015 Rhode Island Reds-NPSL], Puerto Rico Islanders [2015 Miami Fusion FC-NPSL],

SC Winnipeg Bison [2015 Toronto FC II-USL], West Texas Wanderers [2015 Fort Worth Vaqueros-NPSL]

I will be posting pictures from the game and links to each of the files in case you still have FIFA 10 PC version around and you want them for yourself

Atlanta Silverbacks

This was the 23rd team to jump to MLS in 2016. The team was bought by Arthur Blank to make the jump. The team would move into the Falcons' new stadium when that was built in 2017, with the top deck tarped off. The tradition of the Silverbacks name continued, just because the colors matched. The logo was switched to a logo that was passed up on in the poorly run logo competition during the NASL, when it was deemed the best one(I made it if you haven't figured it out).The team is known for it's strong defense, but the lack of scoring hurt the team early on. The team would progressively build a youth system and once the talents at striker moved up to the top tier, the team began to be a yearly playoff regular. The red and black hoops remained, with the alternate being a red and black sash.

Atlanta_zps925b3be6.png

Here is my version of Atlanta Silverbacks, done for FIFA 10 PC Version with link:

Atlanta Silverbacks [2015 NASL]
MLS_Championship_Atlanta_Silverbacks_Hom[Creation_Master10_2015_10_14_05_42_09_09MLS_Championship_Atlanta_Silverbacks_GK.

Miami FC Flamingos

This is Becks' team. The team built a stadium downtown, and the fans came for superstar Ronaldo, and see David Beckham coach. The team had some early success, but could never win the championship due to weak defense. The team's bright pink uniforms(which were originally chosen by Posh Spice) weren't enough to draw fans after Ronaldo's retirement. One of Beckham's first order of business was to set up a youth system in the rich Hispanic hotbed of South Florida. The team's new star would be Beckham's son, Romeo. The Flamingos tradition of great free kickers continues, with the Flamingos looking to break their curse and lift the league trophy. The logo is an update of an old logo from almost 4 years ago. I wanted a pink team and I thought this would be perfect. The idea was a classy set of kits for the team, similar to Beck's Manchester United 2013 kits. I put Telemundo as the sponsor because it made the most sense.

Miami_zpsfbd51a23.png

Here is my version of Miami for FIFA 10 PC;

Miami FC Flamingos [2015 Fort Lauderdale Strikers-NASL]
MLS_Championship_Miami_FC_Flamingos_HomeMLS_Championship_Miami_FC_Flamingos_AwayMLS_Championship_Miami_FC_Flamingos_GK.j

I want everyone to know that I recycled some original logos I made because I really liked what they looked like.

California Athletic FC

One of the teams that Michael Taylor brought into the NASL was from Sacramento. Sacramento Republic began play in the USL in 2014. They jumped to the NASL in 2018, and rebranded to something that represented the state even more. The team has had a few special teams, but remains in the middle of the NASL table until 2028. The team signed two players as free agents from the MLS from Northern California, with the goal of bringing up their home town team to the big time. They are a favorite to be promoted to the Soccer Championship. The logo was done for a Chivas USA rebrand, but I felt like this would be a good use for it. The jerseys are pretty similar too.

California_zps62c369e0.png

Seattle or Louisville?

Here is my version of California Athletic for FIFA 10 PC:

California Athletic FC [2015 Sacramento Republic-USL]
MLS_Championship_California_Athletic_FC_MLS_Championship_California_Athletic_FC_MLS_Championship_California_Athletic_FC_

Louisville Premier

In 2019, a business man from Louisville, inspired by the US's World Cup victory, figures "I can do that!" He buys the old Cardinal Stadium, and begins build a new great 10,000 seat stadium with room to expand. Louisville Premier joins the USL in 2021, but can't compete due to most of the budget going to the stadium. He offers contracts to graduating soccer players from the Louisville Cardinals, who have a rich history in the game. The team starts slow because many players retire to follow their major. In 2025, he turns an abandoned lot a block from the stadium into a state of the art youth and training facility. The team is set for the future, but still remains in the mid to low USL. The colors are Red/Black/Yellow since that color seems to match the city. I didn't want to just do "FC" or "United" and I really liked the two words together. The Fleur de Lis is on the crest because it's a French city. The kits are simple, I played around with a few things and thought that Adidas would do something like this.

Louisville_zps9e555e67.png

Next: Seattle or Charlotte

(please don't just choose, comment on Louisville)

Here is my version of Louisville Premier for FIFA 10 PC:

Louisville Premier [2015 Louisville City-USL]
MLS_National_Louisville_Premier_Home.jpgMLS_National_Louisville_Premier_Away.jpgMLS_National_Louisville_Premier_GK.jpg

Charlotte FC

A local Charlotte soccer fan didn't like how the Charlotte Eagles of the USL were run. The team was run by a Christian mission group whose first priority wasn't the on the pitch, hell they don't even have a supporters group. With the help of other soccer fans and commercial backing, the team was bought, rebranded to Charlotte FC, and soccer culture in the Queen City took off. The city government gave them the old Memorial Stadium, which they rebuilt into a new stadium. With the help of the Queen City Company supporters, the team had immediate success, challenging the top clubs of the NASL. The team finished in the top half of the league every year, as the QCC continued to grow. The team is a sure lock to move to the Championship in 2030. The logos are actually from a project I worked on trying to bring a team to the MLS. It unfortunately fell through, but I really liked what I came up with. The logo is a circle with a modified flag in it. The homes have a checker pattern for the racing history, and the roads have a plaid pattern for the heritage of the city

Charlotte_zps760a4f92.png

(Updated home sock color to navy on 12/23/13)

Seattle or Portland?

Here is my version of Charlotte FC for FIFA 10 PC:

Charlotte FC [2015 Charlotte Independence-USL]
MLS_Championship_Charlotte_FC_Home.jpgMLS_Championship_Charlotte_FC_Away.jpgMLS_Championship_Charlotte_FC_GK.jpg

Seattle Sounders

The Seattle Sounders are one of the premier MLS teams. The first MLS cup was brought to the city in 2015, and the support continued to grow, making the owners untarp the upper deck in 2016. The move to navy from royal blue was in line with the Mariners rebranding, making navy and neon green the official colors of the city. That was until the team overspent to bring Wayne Rooney to the Pacific North West. That 4 year contract strapped the team, and plagued by leg injuries, they couldn't use their superstar. by 2020, the team was only selling 20k tickets a game. The Timbers were competing for titles year after year. In 2023, the team brought up a striker from their academy who led the MLS in goals. The attendance improved, and the team became able to compete against their rivals. The Sounders still haven't won a MLS cup since 2015, but the glory days are back in time for more competition. This was the first team I did. I use a lot of gradients like this because it seemed like something that would be worn. I also thought Navy looked way better than royal blue.

Seattle_zpse80b7586.png

Portland or OKC

Here is my version of Seattle Sounders for FIFA 10 PC;

Seattle Sounders
MLS_Premier_Seattle_Sounders_Home.jpgMLS_Premier_Seattle_Sounders_Away.jpgMLS_Premier_Seattle_Sounders_GK.jpg

Portland Timbers

The Timbers are one of the teams that everyone wants to be. They made the MLS Cup in 2014, won the west in 2015, then won back to back cups in 2016 and 2017. In 2016, the club's uniforms looked like the ones below. The team won back to back cups wearing the same shirts, which obviously meant they were good luck. The jerseys have alternating halves and sleeves. Starting in 2013, the team made 10 straight playoffs. The team won 4 cups in this time, and expanded Jeld-Wen Field to 40,000 seats. In 2024, the Sounders needed a header in the 89th minute in the last game of the season to end the playoff streak. The Timbers Army still continue to make opposing teams tremble and have the support and prestige to compete every year. I really liked how the uniforms looked this year, including the red Rose City kits. The Alaska Air logo is super simple because that's the trend for corporate design.

Portland_zps105df4e2.png

OKC or Pittsburgh?

Here is my version of Portland Timbers for FIFA 10 PC;

Portland Timbers
MLS_Premier_Portland_Timbers_Home.jpgMLS_Premier_Portland_Timbers_Away.jpgMLS_Premier_Portland_Timbers_GK.jpg

Oklahoma City FC

The OKC Spirit started in the USL in 2014 using green and blue. In 2015 Oklahoma City FC started in the NASL using red and black. The two teams could not split such a small market, and something had to be done to save both teams. In 2017, the teams merged into Oklahoma City FC playing in the NASL. The team has two supporters groups, divided by the original split in the teams. In 2020, OKC favorite Kevin Durant retired from the NBA. Durant had become a fan of the team spending his summers in the city, and in 2021 he and a group of investors including OKC native Wes Welker, and former USMNT national Alexi Lalas bought the team. Durant's first action was to rebrand the club, using the colors the Thunder used during his playing career. Lalas became the manager. The team never really found footing, since Lalas only could connect to the defenders. They renovated Taft Stadium in 2026 after a NASL playoff run in 2025 that sparked the interest of the city. The fans have accepted OKCFC as their summer team, and the support is growing. I've used this logo before, but I really like it. It's a dream catcher, which is for the Native American heritage in the state. Warrior is the brand so I wanted to do something kind of wild like the Liverpool kits.

OKC_zpsdfb323ca.png

Pittsburgh or Colorado?

Here is my version of Oklahoma City FC for FIFA 10 PC:

Oklahoma City FC [2015 Oklahoma City Energy-USL]
MLS_Championship_Oklahoma_City_FC_Home.jMLS_Championship_Oklahoma_City_FC_Away.jMLS_Championship_Oklahoma_City_FC_GK.jpg

3 Rivers United

The Pittsburgh Riverhounds were unhappy playing in the USL. When the MLS got to 24 teams, and the NASL was struggling, they quickly made the jump. The owners decided that the team needed a fresh start. Pittsburgh Riverhounds, Steel City FC, and 3 Rivers United were in a fan vote for the new team name. 3 Rivers won and they continued on their business. The name represents Pittsburgh where 3 rivers meet and unite. The black and gold was the new team color chosen for the civic pride in Pittsburgh following championships for the Steelers, Penguins and Pirates. The team expanded Highmark Stadium to 18,000 seats in 2020, when the support grew after the Pirates had a firesale of their championship roster. United had a few playoff years, but couldn’t get a star above the logo. The thing that most fans hold onto is an undefeated record against Philadelphia Union in the US Open Cup and preseason games. The logo is a crest with 4 parts. The P with a keystone for the city, a soccer ball, checkers from the Pittsburgh flag, and the Roberto Clemente Bridge. The jerseys are modeled after the crest, with the top being split into 4 quarters, this was suggested by Mockba.

3Rivers_zps3dba0ce5.png

Updated from this

Colorado or Dayton?

Here is my version of Three Rivers United for FIFA 10 PC:

Three Rivers United [2015 Pittsburgh Riverhounds-USL]
MLS_National_Three_Rivers_United_Home.jpMLS_National_Three_Rivers_United_Away.jpMLS_National_Three_Rivers_United_GK.jpg

Merry Christmas from your logo friend raysox! A 3 pack of teams to wake up to on Christmas

Also no one read until later

Colorado Rapids

A team that has been around forever, in terms of US soccer. The team has never been great, they have one championship, but finished 5th in the west. This continued. The team never really had a great team. With new teams coming in and hiring big players to put butts in the seats. The Rapids struggled to keep up. In 2019, the team set the MLS record for most losses in a row, fewest wins, and goals against. The owners recognized the need of defense. After the manager was fired, the team hired a former English Championship side manager. He brought his former coworkers in and an influx of English talent. Immediately the team showed improvement, beating the 2019 MLS cup champions Houston Dynamo in Houston in the season opener. The club took 3 years to go from worst to first in the west. The playoffs were a different story. The Los Angeles Galaxy knocked off Colorado in the first round on a 5-2 aggregate. Eventually everyone figured out the Rapids and the new coach couldn’t keep up and was fired in 2026. The team shows signs of improvement every year but remains in the bottom half of the MLS. I really just made what I thought looked cool. I love their current logo, and didn’t like the Colorado state flag uniforms they had this year. So I just played around with white and maroon. The collars were one of the first things I brought in, then put some arm stripes and light blue designs on the chest. Not too much to write home about. I wanted to include black but decided against it.

Colorado_zps1295cb6c.png

Here is my version of Colorado Rapids for FIFA 10 PC:

Colorado Rapids
MLS_Premier_Colorado_Rapids_Home.jpgMLS_Premier_Colorado_Rapids_Away.jpgMLS_Premier_Colorado_Rapids_GK.jpg

Dayton Dutch Lions

The team from Dayton has a nice little history. The USL side currently plays in a high school, and have a link with the Dutch club Twente, who sends youth players there to play. In 2015, the team signed a former Dutch National player to manage the team. While many competitors made the jump to the NASL, the team really couldn’t. In 2018, a striker from Twente came over and led the USL with an unreal 42 goals. He was called to the big team and started playing immediately. Teams in the Eredivisie took note when th striker said that he learnt so much playing in Ohio. The club signed a deal with a few Dutch teams as a feeder club, the influx of great players led the Dutch Lions to 3 straight USL championships starting in 2020. The team built a 12,000 seat venue downtown. They were the ones to put into motion a yearly preseason “Ohio Derby” between Columbus, Cleveland, and Cincinnati (spoilers!). Another championship was added in 2026, cementing Dayton as a soccer town. The Lions have a very good shot to jump to League One, thanks to basically being a Dutch U-21 team. I love hooped uniforms, and I played around with them here. The lion was from the Charlotte project, and I brought it in because it fit better. I put Dutch colors on the back collar as a design, as if the name and orange kits weren’t enough. The alternates follow what the traditional alternate kits look like for the national team.

Dayton_zps9e661bac.png

Here is my version of Dayton Dutch Lions for FIFA 10 PC:

Dayton Dutch Lions [2015 PDL]
MLS_Divisional_Dayton_Dutch_Lions_Home.jMLS_Divisional_Dayton_Dutch_Lions_Away.jMLS_Divisional_Dayton_Dutch_Lions_GK.jpg

New York Cosmos

New York’s second team started playing in 2014. They played in the NASL at Hofstra University, and really wanted to make the jump to the MLS. The team continued to look for new venues after New York City FC joined the league and took Manhattan and the Bronx as their territory. With the Red Bulls on the Jersey side, the team decided Brooklyn and Queens should be their territory. The team built their stadium near Citi Field in 2018, a 25,000 seat palace. The MLS still had a hard cap at 24 when NASL rivals San Antonio and Atlanta making the jump a few years prior. The best thing they could do was buy championships in the NASL. Like their forefathers, the Cosmos used money to bring home 3 cups in 5 years. During this time, the home whites became iconic again, and the clash moved around from yellow, to navy, to green. In 2026, the Cosmos signed an aging Brazilian goal scorer. This brought back the glory days of Pele, and bringing back the green clashes full time. A championship in 2029 set the team up for a run to the Championship in 2030. Really nothing to write home about. They have a classy look with collars.

Cosmos.png

Hope y'all enjoyed. I think I'm gonna stop asking people what teams should be next just because I basically already decide after I post them. Happy Holidays!

Here is my version of New York Cosmos for FIFA 10 PC:

New York Cosmos [2015 NASL]
MLS_Championship_New_York_Cosmos_Home.jpMLS_Championship_New_York_Cosmos_Away.jpMLS_Championship_New_York_Cosmos_GK.jpg

Archived