Raysox's US Soccer 2030- Football Manager Mod

raysox

Edmonton Drillers

In 2016, FC Edmonton was in trouble. They were not playing good ball and the team was put up for sale. Speculation was they would move to Las Vegas. An Edmonton business man who believed in Canadian soccer bought the team after the 2016 NASL season. His first action was pick up Canadian national team players that were unattached, and rebrand as the Drillers, the former NASL team name. In 2017, the "Canadian Four" took the team to their first winning record in team history. With confidence from that positive season, the Dwayne DeRosario managed National Team finished 3rd in the Gold Cup and 4th in the Hex, qualifying for the World Cup with an aggregate win against Iran. The Drillers had a down year playing without their biggest stars in 2018. The next year, the team made the playoffs for the first time, with 7 Canadians in the starting XI. For the next 5 years, the team focused on their academy system, and Canadian talent. They would sell the National Team players they had to bigger clubs, only to pick up younger talent with the same money. In 2024, the team's support was busting out of Clarke Stadium. The owner bought up the ground where the old Oilers arena was. The 15,000 seat "Legends Stadium" helped the team grow to their current level, a mid level NASL team with their eyes on a bigger league.

Edmonton_zpsbfb807bc.png

Here is my version of Edmonton Drillers for FIFA 10 PC:

Edmonton Drillers [2015 FC Edmonton-NASL]
MLS_Championship_Edmonton_Drillers_Home.MLS_Championship_Edmonton_Drillers_Away.MLS_Championship_Edmonton_Drillers_GK.jp

Fixed the Edmonton story, thanks AC

FC Birmingham

The Hammers started playing in 2017. The team Bought up Regions Park, which had hosted NCAA Soccer Cups in it's history, but with the Barons moving to a new ballpark, it had no regular tenant. The owners converted it into a 15,000 seat soccer stadium. The beginning was somewhat rough, not having a great team with not a lot of support. The academy system was set up when FCB bought 3 local clubs and merged them. A former MLS coach took the reigns and rebuilt the team. He started with the midfielders, who he considers to be the most important part of the game. After the 2019 Gold Cup, a Cuban striker and Goalkeeper defected to the US, which were picked up by the Hammers and began playing in the NASL that same summer. The club only has 3 winning seasons, but the team is near .500 each year, and the manager is a crowd favorite because of his charity work. With the knowledge of possible promotion, the owners doubled the payroll budget, which might get them to the show down the line. This logo was done for a guy who was trying to land a Birmingham team. Unfortunately that fell through too, but I really liked the Icon I made, which has the spear from the Vulcan statue, and a hammer for the industry. The front is just a simple gradient design, and the back has diamond plate pattern.

Birmingham_zpsefc17c52.png

Here is my version of FC Birmingham for FIFA 10 PC:

FC Birmingham [2015 Birmingham Hammers-Independent]
MLS_National_FC_Birmingham_Home.jpgMLS_National_FC_Birmingham_Away.jpgMLS_National_FC_Birmingham_GK.jpg

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New York City FC

NYCFC became a team in 2015. The sports super powers of the Yankees, and Manchester City had one goal, to make sure this team didn't fail. The year before they debuted, the Red Bulls won the MLS cup. This would spur the soccer giants into wanting to compete. In the 3 seasons at Yankee Stadium, the team would only win half of their home games, due to the lack of atmosphere. In 2018, the team built a new 25,000 seat stadium a block away from Yankee Stadium. With the new arena, and increasing quality of play in the MLS, Manchester City would youth and reserve players during the summer to play in New York. When this happened, and the Yankees' started buying the best free agents, the team would dramatically increase the quality of play. The Red Bulls took this as a challenge from their noisy neighbors. Head to head match ups became the most watched games on Friday Night Kickoff, the weekly ESPN prime time game. The arms race between both teams would draw the best players in the country to come play for both sides. City would have trouble winning hardware though. In the 15 year history, the best City would do is a runner up to the MLS Cup in 2022, losing in penalties to Portland. They can compete year after year, but chocking in the playoffs is their downfall. To be honest, I've done this concept before. I didn't change the logo any from this summer because I liked it so much. The uniforms are light blue with pinstripes for both owners. I wanted a classy clash, so white and navy was the call.

NewYork.png

Here is my version of New York City FC for FIFA 10 PC:

New York City FC
MLS_Premier_New_York_City_FC_Home.jpgMLS_Premier_New_York_City_FC_Away.jpgMLS_Premier_New_York_City_FC_GK.jpg

Boston Revolution

Playing in Foxboro, the New England Revolution had the building blocks to contend. A playoff run in 2013 motivated the team to make 4 playoffs in 6 years. With Robert Kraft's death in 2018, the team was bought by the Fenway Sports Group, who own the Red Sox and Liverpool. FSG found a location for a soccer specific stadium in a place a proposed "New Fenway" was considered. For two years, the team played in Foxboro, then moved downtown and rebranded. The Boston Revolution was the new name, due to the new central location. The team mirrored Liverpool's playing style and continued to build a contending team. The Rivalries between the Revs, and City became very bitter, with the Red Sox/Yankees connection. In 2028, the Revolution finally won their first MLS Cup, beating Chicago 2-0. The team does have some young talent and heritage that makes them one of the tougher teams to play against. I really wanted to rebrand this team. I played around with the crest and I eventually decided on a logo similar to the Scottish team Motherwell. The primary is a crossing sash, like a Revolutionary War soldier. I think Berlin Wall had a similar concept, but I didn't see it until after. The clash is hoops similar to what the USMNT should wear.

Boston_zpsdf841fbc.png

Tomorrow, I will post two natural rivals.

Here is my version of Boston Revolution for FIFA 10 PC:

Boston Revolution
MLS_Premier_Boston_Revolution_Home.jpgMLS_Premier_Boston_Revolution_Away.jpgMLS_Premier_Boston_Revolution_GK.jpg

Connecticut Hearts

When the Revolution moved to Boston and rebranded, the rest of New England thought that this was an opportunity to have a team of their own. A Scot from Edinburgh living in Hartford had the vision to bring a team to his new home. Being a fan of Hearts of Midlothian, the team name he chose made sense. With momentum from hosting Gold Cups, a decent fan base would be built. The team would play it's home games in East Hartford at Rentschler Field, starting in the 2024 USL season. Connecticut was chosen as the team name to represent the whole state, hopefully being able to draw fans from new Haven and Bridgeport. The Hearts had an immediate rival in Providence City, who in the first game against each other, had 3 red cards and 6 more yellows. The team used outstanding seniors from local college soccer programs to build the team originally, they could only do so much. Hearts bought up local youth clubs to have an immediate impact with youth. The state champion U-18 team in the system would graduate from the system and almost the entire team made the jump to the USL. Having played together for years, the club made the playoffs in 2026, lost to Providence in the championship the next year, then would go on to beat New Orleans for a USL cup in 2028. The team definitely can compete in League Two, but will need some signings to move up any time soon. Crashcarson15 was the brainchild behind this name. He had a team by the same name in his thread, and it was good enough to recycle. I used claret and blue, because it's a classic color combo, and his team is Aston Villa, and it's my gift to him for the name. The uniforms are pretty simple, Adidas stripes and a collar on a simple design.

Connecticut_zps52b5a8b5.png

Here is my version of Connecticut Hearts for FIFA 10 PC:

Connecticut Hearts [2015 New York Red Bulls II-USL]
MLS_Divisional_Connecticut_Hearts_Home.jMLS_Divisional_Connecticut_Hearts_Away.jMLS_Divisional_Connecticut_Hearts_GK.jpg

Hey man, it's the least I could do! But the crest shape is actually just all circles thrown together.

Providence City

A team with a quick and productive history. Their story is similar to Connecticut, a whole untapped market opened up with the Revolution moving to Boston. City teamed up with the Rhode Island Rebellion, a pro rugby team, to build a multi-use 10,000 seat stadium near downtown. A German manager would take charge for their inaugural season, he had coached in the 2nd tier of Germany so the team had immediate success.The area lost the Revolution, with Foxborro being halfway between Boston and Providence, so the stands were filled to the brim really quick with fans having more convenient soccer. In their first year, they worked out a feeder deal with the Revs to give youth talent first team game time, like many Boston team's connection with Providence. Providence couldn't attract many free agents, but were the best scouting team in the USL. The fierce rivalry between City and Hearts is fueled by the Anchors stealing young talent from Eastern Connecticut. The team would go on to win a championship in 2027, with the cup being rubbed into the face of the Hearts fans. Providence is a sexy pick to move to League One going into 2030. The logo is a diamond, and has 3 distinct parts. An anchor, where the nickname comes from, stripes for the uniform, and the year they would be established. The uniforms are pretty tame, but I really liked how they turned out.

Providence_zps3b59fa30.png

Here is my version of Providence City for FIFA 10 PC:

Providence City [2015 Rhode Island Reds-NPSL]
MLS_Divisional_Providence_City_Home.jpgMLS_Divisional_Providence_City_Away.jpgMLS_Divisional_Providence_City_GK.jpg

Let me know if you wanna use my 3 Rivers concept.

New Orleans United

This team has not lived up to expectations, unfortunately. The team was founded in 2019 by the American Outlaws branch in New Orleans, and owned by the fans of the team. The team has a very good supporters group for a team with rough play on the pitch. The team began play in Tulane's football stadium, that was built in 2014. The team played with the best players Louisiana had to offer in it's first season in the USL. The only bright spot on the season was a striker that lead the league in goals, who jumped up to the NASL to play for the Tampa Bay Rowdies. The Louisiana summer humidity deterred many players to sign there, so they could only grab the players cut from other teams. United did sign stand out players from Caribbean countries who were playing domestically, and got their first .500 season in 2024. The team still struggles without a manager that can guide th team to the playoffs. In 10 seasons, United has had 6 managers and no playoff appearances. But going into 2030, the defending champion Houston Dynamo signed a deal to send youth players to New Orleans United, and with the addition of a fired MLS cup winning manager, United might be a dark horse to contend for promotion. I really liked how this logo turned out. I didn't want to do a circle logo, but used it as a basis. The Fleur de Lis is there, surrounded by 18 dots representing Louisiana being the 18th state. Purple was an easy choice for them though. The kits are pretty modern looking, and I just designed based off what I thought looked good.NewOrleans_zps975731b5.png

Here is my version of New Orleans United for FIFA 10 PC:

New Orleans United [2015 New Orleans Jesters-NPSL]
MLS_National_New_Orleans_United_Home.jpgMLS_National_New_Orleans_United_Away.jpgMLS_National_New_Orleans_United_GK.jpg

AC St.Louis

A team by the same name folded from the NASL in 2011, but when a rich backer caught soccer fever after the 2014 World Cup, the same group was given a second chance. The team started play in 2016 at it's old stadium in Fenton, Missouri, with the occasional game being played at the Edward Jones Dome. The team hired an Italian coach swept up in a match fixing scandal to manage the team, and it was a very good call. AC St. Louis was competitive very quickly. The team was able to pick up several players dropped by MLS clubs. As the team got strong, the fanbase got stronger, and they out grew their 6,000 seat stadium. A new 18,000 seat stadium was built on the Illinois side of the Mississippi river from St. Louis. The team would go on to beat the Tampa Bay Rowdies in the 2023 NASL championship for the club's first trophy. The team is also known as giant killers in the US Open Cup. Wins over Sporting, Atlanta, and Boston brought AC St. Louis to the semi finals before Houston was able to knock them off. This team has the tools to get up to the MLS and stay in the top tier. The logo is one of my favorites. A crest with a design from the city flag and arch, with a fleur on the top. I thought a Barcelona type kit worked due to a similar color scheme.

StLouis_zpsfe07f3ba.png

Here is my version of AC St Louis for FIFA 10 PC:

AC St. Louis [2015 Saint Louis FC-USL]
MLS_Championship_AC_St_Louis_Home.jpgMLS_Championship_AC_St_Louis_Away.jpgMLS_Championship_AC_St_Louis_GK.jpg

Yeah go ahead, man. If anyone wants to use a logo I made for anything, just gotta ask. I've had a few guys ask to use my logo in a series, which is totally cool too, just mention I made it and it has my blessing.

Houston Dynamo

This team might have one of the most storied histories in US soccer. Almost a playoff certainty year in and year out, the Dynamo are starting to pull away and be associated with US soccer. The scouts have gotten their NCAA draft picks correct 100% of the time, bringing in great talent. Add top players from colleges to one of the strongest youth systems in the country constantly fill the senior squad with talent. The club's rivalry with Sporting Kansas City made the decision to drop light blue from the kits, with the quote "Light blue will never flourish in Houston" tightly associated. The team made the switch to black to match their crest. The move was made going into 2019, after Sporting defeated Houston in the MLS cup in 2018. In 2019, Houston upset Real Salt Lake in the MLS cup, bringing home the 3rd trophy to Texas. The core of both team's led the team to a third straight MLS cup appearance in 2020. The club went on a slump for a few years, and by slump I mean they only made the playoffs 5 of 8 times from 2021 to the 2028 season with no championship games. This was due to the league becoming stronger, and the one table system was started in 2021. A newly revamped Dynamo team, lead by a new manager snatched up by from the Las Vegas Quicksilvers would go on to win the MLS cup in 2029. The kits are similar to the current with sublimated designs.The 4 stars on the back represent the cups won. I loved the way BerlinWall used black in his Houston concept so I brought it back here. I really thought this uniform looked great with the contrast of the colors.

Houston_zps0d378f63.png

This is my version of Houston Dynamo for FIFA 10 PC:

Houston Dynamo
MLS_Premier_Houston_Dynamo_Home.jpgMLS_Premier_Houston_Dynamo_Away.jpgMLS_Premier_Houston_Dynamo_GK.jpg

Sporting Kansas City

The 2013 Champions were once on the brink of folding, playing in an independent league ballpark as the Kansas City Wizards. The team rebranded and have rocketed to the top of US soccer. After winning the CONCACAF Champions League title, the team was on the top. With a packed schedule, the 2014 season wasn't a repeat season. That season, they sold Graham Zusi to Swansea after a great World Cup. They used that money to get two younger players that replaced and combined to have better numbers than Zusi's. The team lost in the MLS Cup in 2016 to Portland, but would go on to win the Cup two years later over Houston. The Cauldron would spur the team from a 2-0 halftime deficit. The rivalry between them and Houston leaned toward the Texas side for several years after that, but the premier rivalry in the MLS is still kicking. Sporting's youth system produced some very good players in the late teens, a midfielder and defender would be included in the US World Cup winning roster in 2022. Sporting would go on to lose in the MLS Cup the following year with the same core. The defender was bought by Napoli after the 2023 season, taking a chunk out of their roster. After several years of mid table performances, the team is hoping to regear and take back the MLS Cup in 2030. The crest is the same for SKC. The home kit is all light blue again, with the sweet argyle pattern across the chest. The clash is black, like what they wore this past year, with a line depicting the border between Kansas and Missouri. One of my good friends that works for Sporting helped me design this one!

Sporting_zps200e93e7.png

This is my version of Sporting Kansas City for FIFA 10 PC:

Sporting Kansas City
MLS_Premier_Sporting_Kansas_City_Home.jpMLS_Premier_Sporting_Kansas_City_Away.jpMLS_Premier_Sporting_Kansas_City_GK.jpg

Chatanooga FC

CFC started playing in the NPSL in 2009. Since then, they have shattered records for average attendance and single game attendance. The team won their first NPSL championship in 2014, after 5 successful seasons. Playing in UT-Chattanooga's football stadium, the 20,688 seat stadium became more and more filled as the city recognized that they have something pretty special. The attendance would reach and average of 8,000, which is sensational for a team that plays some road games in high schools around the country. When the USL lost a few teams to the NASL, Chattanooga was one of the teams that jumped up due to their pedigree. At first, they couldn't really compete, but the fans still showed up. A youth initiative started to produce starters from local teams. Chattanooga and other cities like Harrisburg and Wilmington would be compared to Green Bay with the Packers. A super small market with a big local supporting. The team hasn't been able to win any USL hardware, but with the chance to buy players with the possibility of reaching the MLS, they can always improve on their mid table standing and make anything happen. The kits were inspired by the ones they wore a few years ago. The clash has stripes in two colors that match the home. Nothing crazy, but I really wanted this team in my league

Chattanooga_zpsfcdccb1d.png

This is my version of Chattanooga FC for FIFA 10 PC:

Chattanooga FC [2015 NPSL]
MLS_National_Chattanooga_FC_Home.jpgMLS_National_Chattanooga_FC_Away.jpgMLS_National_Chattanooga_FC_GK.jpg

Carolina Railhawks

One of the premier teams in the NASL is still around. They won the 2014 NASL Soccer Bowl with the strong team that got the most total points in 2013, but then took a dip when more and more teams were added. From 2014 to 2016, the team would be the team to beat, however only one championship was brought to Cary, NC. The team would lose players to expansion drafts watering down the Railhawks. In 2020, the once proud Railhawks drew only 4,000 a game, which was good fo a team competing for the wooden spoon. That year, the team would be bought by North Carolina business man. The team would change from navy to grey, and from there it only got better. Players from the Research Triangle, which is rich in soccer tradition, and newly signed free agents would help the team make the playoffs in 2021. A bitter rivalry with Charlotte would be started after both teams would fight to get players form other cities in North Carolina. The team would get a Brazilian goalie from an MLS side to man the team's net, complete with one of the best young defensive back 4, the Railhawks would go on to win the 2024 Soccer Bowl. The team still is almost guaranteed a top half finish year after year, and is a sexy pick for promotion in 2030. I went all orange on the home like the current team. The grey was added because I thought that the light grey would look great with a dark grey pant, better than navy atleast. The chevrons have a gradient effect, just kinda threw that in because I thought it looked nice.

Carolina_zps98cbcbc7.png

This is my version of Carolina Railhawks for FIFA 10 PC:

Carolina Railhawks [2015 NASL]
MLS_Championship_Carolina_Railhawks_HomeMLS_Championship_Carolina_Railhawks_AwayMLS_Championship_Carolina_Railhawks_GK.j

Chivas San Diego

The Goats are already considered the 2nd team in Los Angeles. Having to be guests in the StubHub Center wasn't good enough for the owners, so they looked for new stadium locations. When the Raiders moved to Los Angeles for the 2016 season, the plan was to move to Farmers Stadium along with them, and draw the crowd from the downtown area. The lease was signed and Chivas was set for the move, but at the last minute, the Raiders pulled out of the deal, stranding Chivas. For two seasons, they would play in Harder Stadium on the campus of UC-Santa Barbara. The team didn't want to make this their permanent home, so they looked south. The idea was to give San Diego their own team, and hopefully draw fans across the border that were fans of Guadalajara. Everything was in order. They would use Qualcomm Stadium for two years while a soccer specific stadium would be built in near by Chula Vista. A deal with Guadalajara had their youth system funnel straight to San Diego. The first year in their stadium was promising. 2020, new players, new facility, new coaches. The team would start their year off with sell out home wins against the Galaxy and Earthquakes. From their, the team posted a sub-500 record. In 2021, the team had a very good year. Chivas were on pace for the playoffs when the Mexican National Team fired their head coach after he failed to qualify for the World Cup. Rumors circulated on who would take the spot, and the day before a game against Miami, the Chivas boss jumped to coach El Tri. This pissed fans off, but it would get worse. Guadalajara was caught up in a match fixing scandal. The team was relegated from Liga MX, and brought up their seasoned San Diego prospects. Chivas scrambled to replace them, their talent pool was watered down by sharing the area with Tijuana's team. Worse players were sent by the parent club to season, making Chivas bottom feeders. They had to rely on the draft and youth system to bolster their team while most of the money went into fixing Guadalajara. The club finished 20th in the MLS in 2029, so relegation is possible for them. The uniforms are pretty similar, I think they own red and white stripes. I thought sublimated navy looked pretty good for them too.

Chivas_zps16a9846d.png

This is my version of Chivas San Diego for FIFA 10 PC:

Chivas San Diego [2015 Los Angeles Galaxy II-USL]
MLS_Divisional_Chivas_San_Diego_Home.jpgMLS_Divisional_Chivas_San_Diego_Away.jpgMLS_Divisional_Chivas_San_Diego_GK.jpg

Buffalo Athletic

FC Buffalo currently plays in the NPSL. The team is one of the few bigger markets in such a small league. In 2019, when Detroit, Cleveland, and Milwaukee jumped from the NPSL to the NASL, FC Buffalo was looking to get out of such a small league. That year, with limited big competition, they would go on to win the NPSL title. The following season in 2020, Buffalo and Chattanooga jumped from the NPSL to the USL. The team rebranded to Buffalo Athletic for the new league. Western New York was now the home of a bitter rivalry. 2019 was also the year the Rochester Rhinos went on to win the USL championship. The Rhinos won a home and home series by a combined total of 6-1. This didn't sit well for the team to the west. Athletic had a rough first year. With new financial backing and a stadium being built closer to downtown, Atletic was looking for new toys. The GM signed a new manager, two players from Norway to help the team and create chemistry in mid. Adding that to a striker on loan from New York City FC, Buffalo swept Rochester in 2021. In their new stadium in 2022, the fanbase exploded with the new closer market. Athletic attracted players from New York and Ontario to play in their system. In 2024, with a strong roster built out of spite, Athletic experienced two of the greatest games in their history. Two wins in the US Open Cup over Chicago at home and DC United on the road made people believe this team was legit. Buffalo went on to beat the Kitsap Pumas, looking for a repeat championship. That was their last season in the USL. The team jumped to the NASL to complete the Rust Belt Derby with Detroit and Cleveland. The team has gotten worse since then. Their Norwegian duo went to play for Portland and the Cosmos, respectively. The team now starts 8 of 11 players from their youth system, but an Englishman now is playing in defense, so they could turn some heads. They're an outside shot to earn promotion, but Buffalo shouldn't be taken lightly. I did a split crest with the lightning bolt and star designs from the city flag. I used black to balance both colors out. The kits are pretty simple, and the first fully yellow home kits of the project so far!

Buffalo.png

This is my version of Buffal Athletic for FIFA 10 PC:

Buffalo Athletic [2015 FC Buffalo-NPSL]
MLS_Championship_Buffalo_Athletic_Home.jMLS_Championship_Buffalo_Athletic_Away.jMLS_Championship_Buffalo_Athletic_GK.jpg

Milwaukee Bavarians

In 2018, the NASL was getting back to it's feet. The idea was to build teams from big markets, using the USMNT's World Cup victory as the launching pad. The owner of Miller Beer, caught up in the excitement of the World Cup, decided to throw his hat in the ring. He announced plans for Milwaukee SC to begin play in the NASL. Supporters of the Milwaukee Bavarians quickly stepped in and showed him a very well made power point. The Bavarians' history stretched back to 1929, with German immigrants starting the team. Facinated, and eager to make a fake German product, the Bavarians got the call to the big leagues. A rebrand updated the logo to black and blue, and they were set. They would sell out the 2,200 seat Engelmann Field on the campus of UW-Milwaukee. A key midfielder picked up in a dispersal draft would be the first star in Milwaukee. Despite a 12th place season, the midfielder tied the record of weekly XI appearances. The coach was fired, and the coach of the Duke Blue Devils Men's team was hired. He brought a unique fast paced game to the NASL. A keeper from near by Racine became the starter in 2022, and he lead the league in saves. Still, the Bavarians missed the playoffs. After 3 years of scouting out new stadium locations, a spot near the airport was chosen. Construction began on the 14,000 seat stadium, with room to expand. In the plans was a great training facility a few blocks away. The Bavarians use the Fire as their parent club, with Chicago sending players needing some first team reps north. Milwaukee is a few years off from competing with the best clubs in the country. They need a person at charge that has a soccer pedigree to help in team development.

The logo was fun to do. I used the current crest, with some cues from Bayern. I simplified "soccer club" to SC and put the Bavarian flag in the middle in the colors used. The kits are really clean, with a chest stripe running across.

Milwaukee_zps02c34d5a.png

On the Buffalo crest, I tried "Athletic" white when I was originally doing the concept. It was just as hard to read on the yellow. I went with black because the lightning bolts are also white and it seemed like too much in such a small space, if that makes sense.

love the uniforms. the black and blue color scheme is great.

This is my version of Milwaukee Bavarians for FIFA 10 PC:

Milwaukee Bavarians [2015 Madison 56ers-NPSL]
MLS_National_Milwaukee_Bavarians_Home.jpMLS_National_Milwaukee_Bavarians_Away.jpMLS_National_Milwaukee_Bavarians_GK.jpg

This is not necessary.

Why do you care?

I meant a post for every team is not necessary.

I was showing the source material and my conversion to FIFA 10 with it!

Sleuth has a point. I appreciate the conversions, but each team really does not need its own separate post with source material. just merge your conversions into a few posts, so as to keep the topic from becoming too cluttered.

colorado_jonas_sig_by_verasthebrujah-d9pt2sl.jpg.6a5f5d5469d9aee56cb75c7776d95240.jpg

9sa7mHv.gif

This is not necessary.

Why do you care?

Sleuth has a point. I appreciate the conversions, but each team really does not need its own separate post with source material. just merge your conversions into a few posts, so as to keep the topic from becoming too cluttered.

I understand and agree with you both and will do so on a separate post

This is not necessary.

Why do you care?

This is not your thread. Start your own thread if you want to post concepts.

This is not necessary.

Why do you care?

This is not your thread. Start your own thread if you want to post concepts.

Just so you guys can tone it down a little, Raysox gave me permission to use his concepts and all I was doing was respecting him for allowing me to do so in his thread. Sorry for ruffling any feathers!

• 4 months later...
On 21/12/2013 at 10:07 PM, raysox said:

Miami FC Flamingos

This is Becks' team. The team built a stadium downtown, and the fans came for superstar Ronaldo, and see David Beckham coach. The team had some early success, but could never win the championship due to weak defense. The team's bright pink uniforms(which were originally chosen by Posh Spice) weren't enough to draw fans after Ronaldo's retirement. One of Beckham's first order of business was to set up a youth system in the rich Hispanic hotbed of South Florida. The team's new star would be Beckham's son, Romeo. The Flamingos tradition of great free kickers continues, with the Flamingos looking to break their curse and lift the league trophy. The logo is an update of an old logo from almost 4 years ago. I wanted a pink team and I thought this would be perfect. The idea was a classy set of kits for the team, similar to Beck's Manchester United 2013 kits. I put Telemundo as the sponsor because it made the most sense.

Miami_zpsfbd51a23.png

I love it!!!

What is that sample?

whereicomefrom.png

5 minutes ago, wences said:

I love it!!!

What is that sample?

Hey there, I see you're new around here so let me brief you on a couple things.

1) Don't bump old threads that aren't yours. I know you want to comment but if you really want to say something, don't post it in a thread that hasn't been touched in almost half a year.

2) Be specific. Don't just say the sample, say what the sample is and such.

I'm not trying to be rude here, I'm just letting you know. Excessive occurrences of doing this can get you suspended or banned. Trust me, I've seen it happen. Also, this pushes other threads off the first page.

Any other info, consult the Forum Guildlines thread that's been pinned, it has been made by LMU, crashcarson15 and the other moderators and they did a good job with it.

Have a nice day.

Archived