Raysox's US Soccer 2030- Football Manager Mod

raysox

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AC St.Louis
A team by the same name folded from the NASL in 2011, but when a rich backer caught soccer fever after the 2014 World Cup, the same group was given a second chance. The team started play in 2016 at it's old stadium in Fenton, Missouri, with the occasional game being played at the Edward Jones Dome. The team hired an Italian coach swept up in a match fixing scandal to manage the team, and it was a very good call. AC St. Louis was competitive very quickly. The team was able to pick up several players dropped by MLS clubs. As the team got strong, the fanbase got stronger, and they out grew their 6,000 seat stadium. A new 18,000 seat stadium was built on the Illinois side of the Mississippi river from St. Louis. The team would go on to beat the Tampa Bay Rowdies in the 2023 NASL championship for the club's first trophy. The team is also known as giant killers in the US Open Cup. Wins over Sporting, Atlanta, and Boston brought AC St. Louis to the semi finals before Houston was able to knock them off. This team has the tools to get up to the MLS and stay in the top tier. The logo is one of my favorites. A crest with a design from the city flag and arch, with a fleur on the top. I thought a Barcelona type kit worked due to a similar color scheme.

StLouis_zpsfe07f3ba.png

I'd maybe put the fleur-de-lis inside the arch. I also agree about putting gold on the shorts. Other than that, this whole series has been totally spotless. Great work s always!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Let me know if you wanna use my 3 Rivers concept.

New Orleans United

This team has not lived up to expectations, unfortunately. The team was founded in 2019 by the American Outlaws branch in New Orleans, and owned by the fans of the team. The team has a very good supporters group for a team with rough play on the pitch. The team began play in Tulane's football stadium, that was built in 2014. The team played with the best players Louisiana had to offer in it's first season in the USL. The only bright spot on the season was a striker that lead the league in goals, who jumped up to the NASL to play for the Tampa Bay Rowdies. The Louisiana summer humidity deterred many players to sign there, so they could only grab the players cut from other teams. United did sign stand out players from Caribbean countries who were playing domestically, and got their first .500 season in 2024. The team still struggles without a manager that can guide th team to the playoffs. In 10 seasons, United has had 6 managers and no playoff appearances. But going into 2030, the defending champion Houston Dynamo signed a deal to send youth players to New Orleans United, and with the addition of a fired MLS cup winning manager, United might be a dark horse to contend for promotion. I really liked how this logo turned out. I didn't want to do a circle logo, but used it as a basis. The Fleur de Lis is there, surrounded by 18 dots representing Louisiana being the 18th state. Purple was an easy choice for them though. The kits are pretty modern looking, and I just designed based off what I thought looked good.NewOrleans_zps975731b5.png

I love this.

Would you mind if I used this (With credit to you of course) used this for my Fifa custom team?

NewOrleansBowl_zpsb1707dea.png

Yeah go ahead, man. If anyone wants to use a logo I made for anything, just gotta ask. I've had a few guys ask to use my logo in a series, which is totally cool too, just mention I made it and it has my blessing.

Houston Dynamo
This team might have one of the most storied histories in US soccer. Almost a playoff certainty year in and year out, the Dynamo are starting to pull away and be associated with US soccer. The scouts have gotten their NCAA draft picks correct 100% of the time, bringing in great talent. Add top players from colleges to one of the strongest youth systems in the country constantly fill the senior squad with talent. The club's rivalry with Sporting Kansas City made the decision to drop light blue from the kits, with the quote "Light blue will never flourish in Houston" tightly associated. The team made the switch to black to match their crest. The move was made going into 2019, after Sporting defeated Houston in the MLS cup in 2018. In 2019, Houston upset Real Salt Lake in the MLS cup, bringing home the 3rd trophy to Texas. The core of both team's led the team to a third straight MLS cup appearance in 2020. The club went on a slump for a few years, and by slump I mean they only made the playoffs 5 of 8 times from 2021 to the 2028 season with no championship games. This was due to the league becoming stronger, and the one table system was started in 2021. A newly revamped Dynamo team, lead by a new manager snatched up by from the Las Vegas Quicksilvers would go on to win the MLS cup in 2029. The kits are similar to the current with sublimated designs.The 4 stars on the back represent the cups won. I loved the way BerlinWall used black in his Houston concept so I brought it back here. I really thought this uniform looked great with the contrast of the colors.

Houston_zps0d378f63.png

Real nice work on STL and Houston. I like the incorporation of black more into Houston, Orange-Black is such a great color scheme, especially when you have a lighter (almost yellow) shade of orange like Houston does. I really like St. Louis, I like the fleur-de-lis on top, as it has a lot more space, but I'm a sucker for it too. Nice work on the last 2. No complaints here.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Someone modded pcgd's American Premier League on Football Manager 2013 and that was really interesting to play. I didn't play it for long because the game would crash because of the mod and the jerseys weren't done so every team had blue/white and white/blue uniforms

But if someone modded my 3 tier system on that game I would be so happy.

Sporting Kansas City

The 2013 Champions were once on the brink of folding, playing in an independent league ballpark as the Kansas City Wizards. The team rebranded and have rocketed to the top of US soccer. After winning the CONCACAF Champions League title, the team was on the top. With a packed schedule, the 2014 season wasn't a repeat season. That season, they sold Graham Zusi to Swansea after a great World Cup. They used that money to get two younger players that replaced and combined to have better numbers than Zusi's. The team lost in the MLS Cup in 2016 to Portland, but would go on to win the Cup two years later over Houston. The Cauldron would spur the team from a 2-0 halftime deficit. The rivalry between them and Houston leaned toward the Texas side for several years after that, but the premier rivalry in the MLS is still kicking. Sporting's youth system produced some very good players in the late teens, a midfielder and defender would be included in the US World Cup winning roster in 2022. Sporting would go on to lose in the MLS Cup the following year with the same core. The defender was bought by Napoli after the 2023 season, taking a chunk out of their roster. After several years of mid table performances, the team is hoping to regear and take back the MLS Cup in 2030. The crest is the same for SKC. The home kit is all light blue again, with the sweet argyle pattern across the chest. The clash is black, like what they wore this past year, with a line depicting the border between Kansas and Missouri. One of my good friends that works for Sporting helped me design this one!
Sporting_zps200e93e7.png

Chatanooga FC
CFC started playing in the NPSL in 2009. Since then, they have shattered records for average attendance and single game attendance. The team won their first NPSL championship in 2014, after 5 successful seasons. Playing in UT-Chattanooga's football stadium, the 20,688 seat stadium became more and more filled as the city recognized that they have something pretty special. The attendance would reach and average of 8,000, which is sensational for a team that plays some road games in high schools around the country. When the USL lost a few teams to the NASL, Chattanooga was one of the teams that jumped up due to their pedigree. At first, they couldn't really compete, but the fans still showed up. A youth initiative started to produce starters from local teams. Chattanooga and other cities like Harrisburg and Wilmington would be compared to Green Bay with the Packers. A super small market with a big local supporting. The team hasn't been able to win any USL hardware, but with the chance to buy players with the possibility of reaching the MLS, they can always improve on their mid table standing and make anything happen. The kits were inspired by the ones they wore a few years ago. The clash has stripes in two colors that match the home. Nothing crazy, but I really wanted this team in my league
Chattanooga_zpsfcdccb1d.png

Archived