"Paraná state Football Championship"- Crocodiles added (1/8 ), C&C needed

brunoSkochak

Hello everyone...
So... Well, I'm changing the focus of this topic, as you might have noticed in the Title...
No more Nike Mach Speed, as my Ideas and creativity went for a walk... And probably got hit by a truck / train , because they never came back, at least for this template ...

BUT there's still hope !! I recently went to a football team "training facilities" here in Curitiba , and suddenly Ideas "showed up " when I saw their helmet up close. Ideas not just for them, but for all of the State teams !! There's only 8 of them, and they are :

Curitiba Guardians Saints

UFPR Legends
Coritiba Crocodiles
Paraná HP
Foz do Iguaçu Black Sharks

Curitiba Brown Spiders

Ponta Grossa Phantoms
Maringá Pyros

I thought that they were 8, but Hurricanes and Predadores "joined forces" and now are Paraná HP ..

I think it all for now ( If you don't understand the next part, contact me via Messages here , Blog, Facebook or Twitter, and I'll explain itto you ) ...

VLW, FLW , E até mais Povo !!!

KbC0Lt6.png

The template representation looks very nice. But, I'm really not a fan of the template itself.

Yeah I agree. I think the actual template for the uniform is going to be a disaster.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Quick question, does everyone pretty much use Photoshop for this site? I'd like to make some but not sure what's the best program to use. I don't own Photoshop so is there any free programs you know of? Thanks.

A lot of people start out with Inkscape. It's a free vector program, and there's tons of templates available on this site. There's also Gimp, which is a free Photoshop alternative. I would suggest Inkscape. I used it for several years (until I got Illustrator) and liked it a lot.

Quick question, does everyone pretty much use Photoshop for this site? I'd like to make some but not sure what's the best program to use. I don't own Photoshop so is there any free programs you know of? Thanks.

A lot of people start out with Inkscape. It's a free vector program, and there's tons of templates available on this site. There's also Gimp, which is a free Photoshop alternative. I would suggest Inkscape. I used it for several years (until I got Illustrator) and liked it a lot.

Thank you a lot. I'll look into it hopefully you'll see some of my stuff up haha

Don't forget Corel Draw ...

KbC0Lt6.png

I recently began using Inkscape and successfully figured out how to work with templates i downloaded, but my question is, where is everyone getting logos from for use in inkscape. I've searched the web for svg files of NFL teams, and the only ones i found were from wikimedia commons and they won't open for some reason in Inkscape even through they are svgs. Where is everyone getting them from?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Soon, HERE

Y4g3fU9.png

Yes, I've decided to "raise this project from the dead", and now It is starting to eat MY brain... Actually, that's a good thing..
First kits ( CFC Crocodiles ) will be here maybe 1 or 2 weeks from now...

That's all for today... VLW, FLW !!!!!!!!

KbC0Lt6.png

Hello everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well.... Paraná State Football Championship is almost over ( Paraná Bowl VI will be played on July 5th ), but for all of you, readers and fellow "sportslogo-ers".
First of all, the "defending champion" and #1 seed , Coritiba Crocodiles.
Home:

crocodiles_home1.png?h=750
To see the full-sized image, open in new tab => remove the ?h=750

Away:

crocodiles_away1.png?h=750

To see the full-sized image, open in new tab => remove the ?h=750

And, before I hit "Post" : Coritiba (Soccer club) ≠ Curitiba (Paraná capital city) , and I'll release a glove template SOON...

As I have anything else to say /write/think on this cold Winter night in Brazil...........
Till next time, Vlw, FLW !!!!!!!!

KbC0Lt6.png

• 4 months later...

Archived