If NHL teams were NFL teams (Thrashers and Golden Seals Added)(Concluded)

Djruggs

I'd throw in some red on the alternate. I think of it as their primary colour, and is on the alternate in the form of stars under the word mark. That can't be done on a football jersey, obviously, but it looks weird without the red.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd throw in some red on the alternate. I think of it as their primary colour, and is on the alternate in the form of stars under the word mark. That can't be done on a football jersey, obviously, but it looks weird without the red.

But the only red on the alternate is the stars and the wild, so its a would only be a minor touch of red if he added any red at all and I don't think there has to be red on the alternate. it looks as good without the red as it would with the red.

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

Jets: Another good job of yours transitioning a great nhl jersy to football. Your colors, the blues and silver, and numbers a spectacular. The alternate is very well done, the retro-coloring and look.

Preds: One of many other good examples of color. Good use of blue. The numbers are very well done. love the stripes and outline. Good helmet as well.

Archived