If NHL teams were NFL teams (Thrashers and Golden Seals Added)(Concluded)

Djruggs

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if you're going to have the orange in the logo for the Sharks, it should be a little more prominent on the uniform. I barely even noticed it was there. I'm not the biggest fan of the teal pants either. I think just black and white would work well. Canucks look good, I just think the numbers should be a little bigger on all sets.

My gosh. Those new sets are fantastic. The sharks look more shark like in football than in hockey. The shoulders go really well with the rest of the uniforms. Try doing something with their alternate logo. Like seeing them no-frills, even if they are generally not. The Canucks green really highlights the sea/ royal blue. Green is well placed too.

That Coyotes home (red) is stunning. Simply perfect. The only thing that concerns me about the white set is that the offwhite may clash with it on the helmet. I'm not sure how an off-white away set would look.

I completely agree. The offwhite of the helmet (and red pants if they would be worn) would clash with the white of the away uniform. I would like to see an offwhite away uniform.

award%20sig.png

That Coyotes home (red) is stunning. Simply perfect. The only thing that concerns me about the white set is that the offwhite may clash with it on the helmet. I'm not sure how an off-white away set would look.

I completely agree. The offwhite of the helmet (and red pants if they would be worn) would clash with the white of the away uniform. I would like to see an offwhite away uniform.

Yea, I think the cream hue is subtle enough where it wouldn't look weird. I also like the idea of wearing off white pants with the red uni and red pants with the off-white jersey to balance it out. The look is fantastic though. The striping and logo work perfectly on a football uni.

Archived