Djruggs

If NHL teams were NFL teams (Thrashers and Golden Seals Added)(Concluded)

I think if you're going to have the orange in the logo for the Sharks, it should be a little more prominent on the uniform. I barely even noticed it was there. I'm not the biggest fan of the teal pants either. I think just black and white would work well. Canucks look good, I just think the numbers should be a little bigger on all sets.

My gosh. Those new sets are fantastic. The sharks look more shark like in football than in hockey. The shoulders go really well with the rest of the uniforms. Try doing something with their alternate logo. Like seeing them no-frills, even if they are generally not. The Canucks green really highlights the sea/ royal blue. Green is well placed too.

1 more Vancouver jersey please? lol I'd love to see a Vancouver Millionaires Throwback as well :P

maybe flip the Sharks helmet and hip logos? Possibly the alternate whole shark, minus the hockey stick on the helmet?

I absolutely LOVE that Canuckleheads throwback!

That Coyotes home (red) is stunning. Simply perfect. The only thing that concerns me about the white set is that the offwhite may clash with it on the helmet. I'm not sure how an off-white away set would look.

That Coyotes home (red) is stunning. Simply perfect. The only thing that concerns me about the white set is that the offwhite may clash with it on the helmet. I'm not sure how an off-white away set would look.

I completely agree. The offwhite of the helmet (and red pants if they would be worn) would clash with the white of the away uniform. I would like to see an offwhite away uniform.

I completely agree. The offwhite of the helmet (and red pants if they would be worn) would clash with the white of the away uniform. I would like to see an offwhite away uniform.

Yea, I think the cream hue is subtle enough where it wouldn't look weird. I also like the idea of wearing off white pants with the red uni and red pants with the off-white jersey to balance it out. The look is fantastic though. The striping and logo work perfectly on a football uni.

You simplified it, and made the stripes and red perfect for football. As said, much simpler, and the logo looks great on your helmet.

Pens need a gold helmet.

As I have stated numerous times in this thread, there will be no alternate helmets.

Calgary Flames

oqQKAey.png

Dear Lord do I hate these Jerseys.

I lead with "Calgary Flames" because I will be doing some defunct teams after I do Edmonton to finish this series, including ATL Flames.

Defunct teams to come after Edmonton:

Quebec Nordiques

Minnesota North Stars

Colorado Rockies

ATL Flames

ATL Thrashers

California Golden Seals

I don't really watch much Hockey so I don't know if the flames have flags on there sleeves, but I don't like the idea of flags as logos

I don't really watch much Hockey so I don't know if the flames have flags on there sleeves, but I don't like the idea of flags as logos

Unfortunately they do 12_Iginla_OCT21_0409.jpg