If NHL teams were NFL teams (Thrashers and Golden Seals Added)(Concluded)

Djruggs

I think, in terms of flow, the whale would look better on the helmet and the monogram would look better on the pants--even though the monogram is one of my all-time fave logos and wouldn't want to see it relegated to a secondary under normal circumstances. Fantastic overall.

rATMcmK.png

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think, in terms of flow, the whale would look better on the helmet and the monogram would look better on the pants--even though the monogram is one of my all-time fave logos and wouldn't want to see it relegated to a secondary under normal circumstances. Fantastic overall.

It looks like this fy81T6g.png

Personally, I like the former better.

same here.

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

Shades of the Rainbow Warriors! Not too sure the green pants would ever get worm with the red jerseys otherwise I'm digging it!

4bc2fec4a2827_28151b.jpg

I agree. I think the helmet is absolutely gorgeous. Too bad that helmet isn't in paint. "HINT HINT" ;)

I am not the person to ask for this, I composed my template off of others that I found on the ".psd Movement" thread that is pinned.

I remember that the NHL Devils have the green pants but I'm just thinking as a football fan. Don't get me wrong, love the concept! I just think they'd be worn with the white jersey in the NFL. Thinking that the circle might be taken off as well....THAT would be cool for a fb helmet logo!

I see your point. Although it would seem the logos flipped would suit the uniform better, the monogram is (unsurprisingly) the stronger logo and deserves to be on the helmet.

rATMcmK.png

I see your point. Although it would seem the logos flipped would suit the uniform better, the monogram is (unsurprisingly) the stronger logo and deserves to be on the helmet.
Pucky was always more of a accent logo.

Archived