If NHL teams were NFL teams (Thrashers and Golden Seals Added)(Concluded)

Djruggs

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Habs

2LJqKV2.png

love the uniforms but I think the helmet should be red. I know that red and red might be weird, but I think it would work.

This is what a red helmet would look like

0rVDSYm.png

it looks good in my opinion.

Helmet definitely needs to be blue in my opinion. The red helmet swallows up the C. Plus it matches the blue pants nicely.

it really doesn't swallow the c, it looks fine in red.

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

For the Habs I still think that from a distance the C would not really be visible, but I am definitely in the minority.

The Red Wings helmet looks interesting, but I think the iconic winged wheel would also look really good on a helmet and is much more iconic Red Wings.

award%20sig.png

For Montreal, I agree with davidmiller5, the blue helmet not only goes better with the blue pants but the C also shows up better. The Habs also wear a blue home helmet. I was also thinking you could try putting the blue stripe across the home jersey? To me, that's what makes the Canadiens the Canadiens.

As for Detroit, I'd like to see the wing of the winged-wheel as the helmet logo, the way the Titans helmet is styled? Also, could you arch the name plate? The Wings are the only non-baseball team that does this, I believe. I'd like to see it on a football jersey, if possible.

Great series, love all your work so far! :)

1. Thanks for posting the updated Bruins -- the black helmet looks way better than the yellow one.

2. Rangers look good.

3. Isles look great -- even the black alt.

4. The Habs are absolutely amazing. The red helmet looks good, but blue is the only way to go. The "C" pops, and their actual helmets are blue and it's a good look.

5. My Wings look pretty good, but you gotta have the winged wheel on the helmet. Maybe the "D" could get switched to the hips.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

This is what the wing on the helmet with the D on the hip would look like

LmOdpNN.png

Final Habs update

2LJqKV2.png

with the red wings, the d on the helmet looks better than the regular logo and with the habs, I still think the red helmet looks better.

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

Archived