Logo Ideas

Wreck Em

Hey, I'm new to the boards but have been reading them for years. I hope this is the right forum for this. I have a flag football game coming up and I was supposed to come up with a logo. We are the "Mean Machine" and while I am usually creative, I am stumped with what we should use for the logo. I will design it myself, but I would LOVE some ideas. The game is soon, so please give advice as soon as you can. Thanks!

Start simple. Try a gear, sort of like that lacrosse team from ohio, the Ohio Machine. You could also do, a silloutte mind you, a construction machine. But like the gear, think about a symbol for machine.

yes! Or perhaps of a front windshield(if you used a head-on view), you could use a menacing set of eyes?

A quick and easy approach is to steal the logo from a defunct World League of American Football team- The Montreal Machine.

5611.gif

Then again, you might want to refine the idea beyond the Nintendo style shown here... Making an M look like it was part of machinery isn't a bad idea, though.

Use the rules of heraldry for more effective sports logos! i.e. keep it simple, use good contrast...

Another version of the above concept: a half-view of two cogwheels meshing would form an M. For example, take just the top half of this image:

stock-footage-engaged-cogwheels-in-motio

Put another smaller set in the foreground, and you'd have the double M of "Mean Machine."

Use the rules of heraldry for more effective sports logos! i.e. keep it simple, use good contrast...

I've worked on it. It's far from perfect but here is my idea for the logo. If I could have some ideas (ESCPECIALLY for the windshield and eyes) I would appreciate it. Also understand, this is only for a flag football tam, so it doesn't have to be perfect.

NnDHvkSl.jpg

The white part looks like a chess rook with eyeblack on.

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived