Yeti Logo Logo *Updated 12/30*

Ragone

Well I'm really trying to pound out this total logo set. I have some good ideas for secondary logos. But, I wanted to get an opinion on this word mark I made up. I am not the greatest at creating fonts. So I edited, TCU's font created some what of my own. I got inspiration from the Green Bay Blizzard word mark so this is what I ended up with. I know I'm going with Alaska as the state name, but am deciding on the nickname. Any ideas?

2vb4doy.png

The latest version is really good, and I like the wordmark.

As far as nicknames...these might be cheesy..."Legend", "Snowmen", "Mountain Men"...

Hmm I like those. Since I created this team for this "fantasy" league when I was younger I had the name Eskimos. I would like to use that name but it really doesn't relate to a yeti.

Maybe I'm not just a fan of the snowflake, but besides that fact I think it looks nice. I think the square middle part is throwing me off. Every side has an indent besides the horizontal piece. I don't know if there is any reason for that to be on their but it seems off to me.

Love all the possibilites with Alaska. Really nice Yeti logo.

Thanks man.

Maybe I'm not just a fan of the snowflake, but besides that fact I think it looks nice. I think the square middle part is throwing me off. Every side has an indent besides the horizontal piece. I don't know if there is any reason for that to be on their but it seems off to me.

I do see what your talking about. I didn't notice there wasn't no indent. I will fix it soon.

Is the head too tear-drop shaped? It seems that way to me, but since no one has brought it up, maybe it's just me.

Not for me. I like the shape of the head. And the top of the hair reminds me of mountains - not sure if that's intentional on your part or not.

gYH2mW9.png

Is the head too tear-drop shaped? It seems that way to me, but since no one has brought it up, maybe it's just me.

Not for me. I like the shape of the head. And the top of the hair reminds me of mountains - not sure if that's intentional on your part or not.

I kind of do see that. But I felt as though if I made it straight to a point it would kind of take away from the curvature and round type shape to the head. The mountain part was not intentional at all lol. But I do see that as well.

Two ideas:

Nicknames- Freezers or Chillers

For the logo- Put some Hulk Smash fists on the Yeti, and you got yourself an even more solid logo.

Well I decided on the Eskimos as I forgot the team has always been nicknamed this. My brother and I made this league on Madden when we were younger and that's what we chose so I have settled as the Eskimos. Thanks for the idea though. I may look into doing that I am not too sure yet.

Archived