NBA Sleeved Jersey Concepts

Fifty8_Black O

Hi all,

This has kind of just been a fun project over the last few days of of work. I tried to make some sleeved jersey concepts that actually use the sleeves to enhance the design of the uniform instead of just...being there. I know it's mostly just lipstick on a pig but I thought it at least can make the sleeved jerseys fun, much in the way the clippers and t-wolves have used theirs.

These jerseys are meant to be fun, often a mix between uniform eras (in the same vein as Cleveland's Cavfanatics unis). Because of that I used a template that is also pretty fun. I thought it was a pretty cool template when I saw it in the PSD movement thread and have wanted to use it for a while and it really fit the feel of these concepts. I know it's not the perfect template (doesn't show side or back views) but you can use your imagination on most, and when you can't I'll try and provide a side view.

So without further ado, here are the first two concepts:

Hawks

These are clearly inspired by the gradient 90's jerseys. Toned it down a bit and went wordmark-less on the top moving it down to the shorts.

HAWKS_zpsf4a69682.jpg

Bucks

Irish rainbow inspired, the shorts are most remnant of the old jerseys. Used the current wordmark minus the bevel and slanted it a bit like the old wordmark.

BUCKS_zps55e5e41a.jpg

Warriors

Used "The City" on the jersey and warriors down the side of the shorts. The bridge cable stripes are moved to the sleeves.

warriors_zps6c6c4071.jpg

Let me know what you guys think. I've got a few other teams done that I'll post soon. Thanks!

Archived