TheFallenHaveRisen

Carbon Fiber Logo Concepts - TAKING REQUESTS

I was hoping you could do Missouri State's bear head logo.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Pittsburgh Steelers?

That's ok man. You think you could do west Virginia?

Serious question: Where's the concept here?

I mean is this a method you came up with in Photoshop and you're showing it off or what? What's the idea? What's the application? I don't mean to sound overly negative, but I don't see a concept here. It's just a certain treatment of logos. (Same goes for that "chrome logo" thread.)

Serious question: Where's the concept here?

I mean is this a method you came up with in Photoshop and you're showing it off or what? What's the idea? What's the application? I don't mean to sound overly negative, but I don't see a concept here. It's just a certain treatment of logos. (Same goes for that "chrome logo" thread.)

Well, I wouldn't be criticizing TFHR for doing something for the people, he perhaps figured out how to do this, and asked the community if they wanted it. It probably would be better placed in the requests forum.

But their are alot of threads in here that have no artwork at all, so I wouldn't question this thread's place, the OP is just doing this for fun so just take it for what it is.

NJ Devils?

Oakland didn't work (This doesn't work the best on logos with a ton of black and white), but here's Notre Dame

ub5vrs4.png

Understood...Looks great Thank U

SJIXxRo.png

Sweet! Thanks again!!