All Purpose Stadium Thread

kw11333

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure if posted but Beverly Hills High's gym hosts basketball and....swimming

beverly_hills_h.s_swim-gym_006.jpg

ebaeb447-6e7f-4e93-9964-752756508667.jpg

This is the place used in "It's A Wonderful Like," correct? I thought I remember looking that up some time ago.

Correct.

http://dearoldhollywood.blogspot.com/2009/06/its-wonderful-swim-gym-in-beverly-hills.html

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

not sure if posted but Beverly Hills High's gym hosts basketball and....swimming

This is the place used in "It's A Wonderful Like," correct? I thought I remember looking that up some time ago.

I believe it was also used in that one movie that came out in 2000 that was basically an update of Cyrano de Bergerac. I don't remember the name. I saw it in the theaters, though. It was the first time I went on a date.

Was it She's All That?

EDIT: No! it was Whatever It Takes! Thanks, the google!

EttzxWC.jpg

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I wonder how often they'd have to redo the court... the humidity in that gym can't be good for the floor. Even a little condensation can cause warping.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

A contest sponsored by Sprite. Some kid and 9 of his friends got to play and spend the night on the Utah Jazz court.

Sounds like a far better use of that court than Utah Jazz basketball :P

Sounds like a great promo to hold at Sleep Train Arena

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived