NHL 3rd Jersey Series - 27/30 (Winnipeg)

OhioSportsMan61

These all seem very realistic as to what every team would come out with (if every team needed a 3rd). So far my favorite would have to be the Pittsburgh one or Calgary. Mostly Pitt though! Can't wait to see the rest.

Yo Avi! When does the community get to enjoy using that template?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These all seem very realistic as to what every team would come out with (if every team needed a 3rd). So far my favorite would have to be the Pittsburgh one or Calgary. Mostly Pitt though! Can't wait to see the rest.

Yo Avi! When does the community get to enjoy using that template?

We'll see, maybe when I finish this series. I also would like to get it more exposure (I'm waiting on some stuff to be posted on icethetics/HJC). It's still a work in progress tho (you'll see some extra stuff added in the newest concepts that I'm gonna post)

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

Time for another installment of concepts:

Minnesota Wild (15/30)

firstly, this one would be if the team were to promote its green third to their primary home

MINFT_zps288f11c7.png

and then there is this one

MINF_zps34d7fc36.png

Edmonton Oilers (16/30)

EDMF_zpsfcb700ce.png

keep on commenting, I really do appreciate the criticism/thoughts posted so far.

Ottawa and Dallas will be posted next, then Phoenix and Florida

2LYbxnm.png

That red Minnesota jersey looks spectacular! Definitely make that the third.

Thanks Morgo! I think the colors work together really well in this concept

I don't like oilers colors

It's definitely different than their primaries, which is one reason I went with these colors, and many Oilers fans like their pre-edge dark jerseys which is sorta the route I went with this one

2LYbxnm.png

I do like the Wild set, but those shoulder stars make it seem like they're trying too hard to be the North Stars.

I respectfully disagree with that statement.

If you lid it flat, I bet you'd recognize the "WILD" (animal) eye from their logo...

I like it.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I'd love the Wild red one, however, they'd have to get rid of their current home if that's what you had in mind. Hell making a green version of the red one with red for the arm color would look great too.

I'm also never a fan of wordmarks other than the Buffalo script and the recent Calgary one, but I think with the bevel and some type of thicker striping it actually looks pretty good!

Time for another installment of concepts:

Minnesota Wild (15/30)

firstly, this one would be if the team were to promote its green third to their primary home

MINFT_zps288f11c7.png

and then there is this one

MINF_zps34d7fc36.png

Edmonton Oilers (16/30)

EDMF_zpsfcb700ce.png

keep on commenting, I really do appreciate the criticism/thoughts posted so far.

Ottawa and Dallas will be posted next, then Phoenix and Florida

The Wild jerseys would be totally awesome if the top of stars would be facing the top of the jersey. Reverse the stars and this is a masterpiece.

As a Dallas fan, we've finally gotten away from years of watching the drab college script jerseys. I would hate to see that make a comeback. I don't mind the idea of a black jersey, but I would try to incorporate the logo set more. The college arch is generally seen as a nadir for the Stars time here.

And I would also like to echo the comments about the red Wild jersey - that is a beauty.

I'm sorry to say this because I love this thread but you have to redo the Stars. They are my favorite team, and this would not work well with their new jerseys. I like the black, I like the Texas outline logo, but no script and maybe something more exciting for the stripes.

I realize the Wild have a star in their logo, which is a nice nod to the North Stars. But now, they've added 2 more huge ones. It just seems a bit much.

Still, very nice though.

And seriously if the Senators just simply did this, their set would be SO much better.

I agree about the Senators. I actually have a road version of this ready to post, but I'm waiting for the completion of this series before I move onto another project.

2LYbxnm.png

Archived