NHL 3rd Jersey Series - 27/30 (Winnipeg)

OhioSportsMan61

I do agree with one point above me, maybe they're not the most original ideas. I mean most of the ideas are tweaked versions of an actual jersey. However, I feel like some of the jerseys he's done makes an...alright jersey a great jersey by a couple of tweaks, and that's all a concept has to be in my opinion.

Thanks Dylan. To expand on what you're saying, I believe in the OP, I talked about how I wanted to create a third jersey design for each team that would fit in well with their current primaries. Not to say that I'm not being creative, but I am more of taking into consideration what each team already wears, and what would look good - and you will see that in these next two concepts. After this series though, there will be plenty of creative concepts.

On to the next....

Toronto Maple Leafs (23/30) - logo from Steven Grant

TORF_zps857981cd.png

Vancouver Canucks (24/30)

VANF_zpsac9a89fc.png

Which of the 6 remaining teams do you guys want to see first?

Love these.

Let's see Philadelphia!!

Jack Gambro Goal Line Design

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just to let you know I'm not trying to be mean I'm just not impressed so lets make today hate on llfhockey day

I don't think anyone is trying to hate on you, unless if you're referencing something outside of this thread. And it's ok for you not to be impressed with what I've posted so far, although I couldn't say many others agree with you.

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

As much as I hate Montreal, I like how their jerseys have always been traditional and simple. I'm glad you went with the inverted home design as that is really all there is to do other than a full on Throwback.

Ok, time to move on.

For this one, nothing too out of the ordinary, could be used for both home and away games

Montreal Canadiens (25/30)

MTLf_zps8910b821.png

Only 5 more teams left in this series!

i really like this one!!! the numbers on the back look a bit odd to me...i can't quite tell why. always thought this should be their road unis.

Jack Gambro Goal Line Design

Alright everyone, your opinion is needed especially here for this next team. Which one do you like better? The first one is classic feeling, and simple with the subtraction of navy....but the second one still works pretty well with navy still there. Comment away!

St. Louis Blues (26/30)

STLf2_zpsa1612c87.png

Version 2....

STLf1_zpsd3261a95.png

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

Lightning- use the black one and it needs the victory stripes under the arms.

Islanders- love it!

Rangers/Penguins/Canadiens/Blue Jackets- I'm not a fan of 3rd jerseys being white, I'd prefer a different color. But the Rangers and Jackets ones are really good, I'd like them in red.

Stars/Flames- no wordmarks. Both teams have alot of better options I feel like.

Coyotes- awesome job. I usually hate the "vintage white," but it works for the Coyotes as a sand color.

Red Wings- as referenced above, I don't prefer the tan color, but it's a nice jersey.

Canucks- I'm not a fan of the stick in rink logo.

2ly2w09.jpg

Archived