NHL 3rd Jersey Series - 27/30 (Winnipeg)

OhioSportsMan61

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Wow, it has been a while since I have been able to work on a concept...been really swamped of late. Hopefully I will find some time to finish off this series, as I only have 3 teams left! (PHI, Nashville, and New Jersey). Here is the 27th installment of this series....

Winnipeg Jets (27/30)

WPG2f_zps2f515a30.png

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

Hi all,

Wow, it has been a while since I have been able to work on a concept...been really swamped of late. Hopefully I will find some time to finish off this series, as I only have 3 teams left! (PHI, Nashville, and New Jersey). Here is the 27th installment of this series....

Winnipeg Jets (27/30)

WPG2f_zps2f515a30.png

As a Jets fan, this looks nice for a retro-inspired third, although just the wordmark on the chest isn't really doing it for me. It's missing something.

VHj90kn.png

Is it bad that I like the Jets jersey? But I will agree, there is something missing, maybe a Jet lol. It still works though, I just wish there was an actual jet-like design to the script itself - not your fault, I know.

Alright everyone, your opinion is needed especially here for this next team. Which one do you like better? The first one is classic feeling, and simple with the subtraction of navy....but the second one still works pretty well with navy still there. Comment away!

St. Louis Blues (26/30)

STLf2_zpsa1612c87.png

Version 2....

STLf1_zpsd3261a95.png

i like the 1st one, can you make the stripes thinner and across the note, which would obviously be more musical in nature

• 1 month later...

Ok, time to move on.

For this one, nothing too out of the ordinary, could be used for both home and away games

Montreal Canadiens (25/30)

MTLf_zps8910b821.png

Only 5 more teams left in this series!

i really like this one!!! the numbers on the back look a bit odd to me...i can't quite tell why. always thought this should be their road unis.

I think this looks much better than their current road uni. I can appreciate their tradition but I wish they'd incorporate an alternate in to their regular rotation.

Archived