NHL Fixes

PackerFan98

Hi, I'm a new member and this is my first post. Some of the current NHL uniforms don't really appeal to me, so I decided to try and fix them. Keep in mind I only have paint so I don't know how good these are. C&C is appreciated. Please let me know if I should continue with this. Blue Jackets up first! Thanks,PF98.

BLUEJACKETSNEW_zps9a13e5cb.png

2mow2dk.jpg2j2sx87.jpgscz0cx.jpgkdsrir.jpg

Hi, I'm a new member and this is my first post. Some of the current NHL uniforms don't really appeal to me, so I decided to try and fix them. Keep in mind I only have paint so I don't know how good these are. C&C is appreciated. Please let me know if I should continue with this. Blue Jackets up first! Thanks,PF98.

BLUEJACKETSNEW_zps9a13e5cb.png

nice i think the are stripes should be red and blue rather than red and white, also i would suggest a different number font, and sock stripes to match the sleeve stripes in some way

That Avs look is horrible. Those who say they don't like the Avs look and colors obviously don't understand what it is like to be in Colorado, because the Avs jerseys give the perfect representation of it.

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

Dude, you must seriously love stripes! You have at least 5 on all of them on every one! :)

All of these are pretty darn good. The guys got it right with the Avs, but that's what the concept forum's for. Good work!

Archived