Thrift Store Gems 2014

johnnysama

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found an FC Dallas jersey for sale that says it's authentic at a good price. My one concern is that the chest doesn't say "FC Dallas."

Has anyone ever seen one without that on the chest? (not counting the current ones with the Advocare logo). I can't seem to find any pictures supporting it.

LeX8Y3x.png

Edit: doing more research I found a long sleeve version that comes with an iron-on transfer of the wordmark. Is that really a thing that adidas used to do?

4ZqezHt.png

Found this for $10 at Value Village. #33 Jackie Moon (Owner/Player/Coach/Pop Singing Sensation) Flint Tropics home jersey. All stitched. Pretty stoked to find it

14343328167_f3701dacc5_c.jpg

I Dont even wear basketball jerseys and yet I'm soooooooo jealous! I've always wanted one of those

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Found an unknown Minor League team's cap for $7.50; it was $10, but I donated some things @ the VV, so I got a $3 off any purchase $10 or over coupon, so that's why I got for $7.50 after taxes. I will have a pic up soon, if anybody wants to identify the team in question.

104_0011_zps15686032.jpg

It's from some Minor League team.. dunno who it is.

UBwef0L.png

Unusually, the cap is made of cotton.

Does it have the MiLB logo on the back?

Yes.

Huh. It's got to be a Stars & Stripes-style "special" hat. No idea what event it would be, though.

I actually know the Clubhouse Manager for the Bees, so I'll have to ask him about it

spacer.png

spacer.png

Unusually, the cap is made of cotton.

Does it have the MiLB logo on the back?

Yes.

Huh. It's got to be a Stars & Stripes-style "special" hat. No idea what event it would be, though.

If the minor league teams use the same S&S design as the MLB teams do (and if they do in fact wear them too), it would be from 2010.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Archived