Thrift Store Gems 2014

johnnysama

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not exactly a thrift store, but in Downtown Cooperstown, there was a store with a big selection of baseball cards, and a picked up a Andrew McCutchen, Eric Hosmer, and Yordano Ventura Rookie Card from when he was in AA, all for $1.00 a piece.

Saw at a Nike outlet: those vapor jet logo receiver gloves in the fancy box marked down from $100 to $30

I found the Ohio St. gloves at TJ Maxx a while back. I didn't buy any. I don't remember the price, but they were really cheap.

The TJ Maxx here has a LOT of the LSU gloves in all sizes for around $12. If anybody wants a pair let me know. I'm an Arkansas fan living in NELA but still almost bought a pair just because.

98Falcons.png

The TJ Maxx here has a LOT of the LSU gloves in all sizes for around $12. If anybody wants a pair let me know. I'm an Arkansas fan living in NELA but still almost bought a pair just because.

I'm a Mizzou fan but I would love to own a pair of those. Do you know which year/jersey they are from? I'm definitely interested

Yeah, do you have a picture of 'em?

Just went to 2 goodwills & a Savers near me. Got nothing at the goodwills, but at Savers I got

- awesome Steve Francis #3 Orlando Magic jersey (kids XL)

- Montreal Canadians red crewneck (looks like 1994)

- American Flag belt that I've seen on the internet for like $80, got it for $3

I bought an authentic hooped us soccer jersey r $30 at Ross recently, also found a white '10wc jersey and the navy/white sleeved qualifying jersey as well, all authentic.

Also have seen brand new Adidas WC jerseys there for like $20, those retail for $90.

Not a thrift store find, but at Ross I found an authentic DC United jersey

IMG_4988_zpsb3b3a831.jpg

for

IMG_4989_zpsdfe1e39f.jpg

I also picked up a San Diego Padres bp cap, and an all black 5950 Seattle Mariners cap. Both were $7. If you like sneakers Ross has some good stuff right now

sig.jpg

Went on a very brief trip to Duluth, MN last weekend. Ragstock had some Japanese baseball jerseys.

Couldn't resisit this one though it is a little small for me - has a stain; haven't washed it yet to see if it will come out. The main colour is an off white beigey sort of colour.

Think it was $15 - may have been a little less.

Kintetsu Buffaloes

Buffaloes_Panorama_zpsbd59f9af.png

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

A flea market in my hometown had a few caps being sold for $10 each, but they were all half-off; as a result, I got two older California Angels and Montreal Expos adjustable caps for $10.

And this may not be sports-related, but I found a Luigi cap for $4 @ my local Value Village. :)

UBwef0L.png

Archived