Thrift Store Gems 2014

johnnysama

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

washington-nationals-2009-2010-stars-and On field authentic for $15 at Marshalls

Ummm. Check out Ross. They have had those for about 6 bucks all year.

Don't have Ross here in Canada.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

My first trip back to the Seattle area proper yielded only an old Stanford cap for $5 and a Hanshin Tigers cap for $2. Eh, better than nothing.....

If anything, you should be looking for a big a-- coat or Batman footie pajamas from Seattle thrift shops (I know, you're probably sick of my Thrift Shop references, but they're the last two, I promise).

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

Today at TJMaxx in Toledo, OH they had a handful of Akron Aeros t-shirts. Henley tops for $5.99. $4.99 for regular t-shirts. Majestic with holographic MiLB mark.

Pretty neat find considering I'm 2.5 hours from Akron, and the nickname has been discarded (sad-face).

I got a henley top.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Today has been a fruitful day in Seattle for me: A San Antonio Missions cap for $6, two caps from what appears to be Pittsburgh Pirates affiliates for a combined $13, and an Everett Silvertips jersey for $8.

Here are the caps in question; I will keep all of what I got today, but I'm just curious as to who they are. Any ID's?

20141005_170150_zps13b9eb82.jpg

UBwef0L.png

Got 3 of the coolest items of my life this week, I'm the happiest 27 year old alive :D;):D

(my favorite is the Titans simply because I've never seen it before)

4kwunr.jpg

This is my favorite place in the world (Savers). If anyone is interested, they have a ton of Kentucky basketball sweatshirts, and an XL Jets Vinny Testaverde jersey that I could grab for someone lol

Found YET another Mariners BP jersey (full-button placket) for $6.

I know where you're coming from, every time I'm in Everett/Marysville I do the rounds and they never disappoint. I usually haul in a lot of athletic nike/underamour wear with a nice little collection of liscened merch

1006292352491go_cougs_shed.jpg

Archived