Thrift Store Gems 2014

johnnysama

^^ wow man that's crazy, I would go crazy if I found a Mighty Ducks jersey

Crazy would be an understatement of my mental state if I found a Mighty Ducks Wild Wing third jersey.

No doubt.

Got 3 of the coolest items of my life this week, I'm the happiest 27 year old alive :D;):D

(my favorite is the Titans simply because I've never seen it before)

4kwunr.jpg

This is my favorite place in the world (Savers). If anyone is interested, they have a ton of Kentucky basketball sweatshirts, and an XL Jets Vinny Testaverde jersey that I could grab for someone lol

I'm jealous. Those Mighty Duck jerseys are awesome. Same for that Vikings jersey. Very nice. Is Savers in the U.S. only?

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm jealous. Those Mighty Duck jerseys are awesome. Same for that Vikings jersey. Very nice. Is Savers in the U.S. only?

Not sure,you can look up store locations here - http://www.savers.com/find-a-thrift-store.aspx

Not so much a thrift store find, but rather an ebay find: I got five Minor League caps for almost $38 after taxes and shipping, and four of them I know, but it's this fifth one I am not familiar with:

$_57.JPG?rt=nc

Any clues?

UBwef0L.png

Not so much a thrift store find, but rather an ebay find: I got five Minor League caps for almost $38 after taxes and shipping, and four of them I know, but it's this fifth one I am not familiar with:

$_57.JPG?rt=nc

Any clues?

Jamestown Jammers circa mid-90s. They switched their logo to a grape in the 2000s, IIRC. Sadly, they'll be relocating to WV next year.

$_57.JPG?rt=nc

Any clues?

Jamestown Jammers circa mid-90s. They switched their logo to a grape in the 2000s, IIRC. Sadly, they'll be relocating to WV next year.

Morgantown to be specific! In fact, the team name should be announced in a few days. Not to totally derail the thread, but just off topic for a moment, those that care you can vote on one of the 10 finalists here: http://morgantownprobaseball.com/top10vote.html

90758391980.gif

Last night at TJ Maxx I saw Red Wing Winter Classic jerseys (lettered and non-lettered) for $49.00 and the previous Minnesota Wild road jersey for $39.00.

Not a bad deal for either.

Do you know if there was any left on the Red Wings?? I would kill for one at that price!

$_57.JPG?rt=nc

Any clues?

Morgantown to be specific! In fact, the team name should be announced in a few days. Not to totally derail the thread, but just off topic for a moment, those that care you can vote on one of the 10 finalists here: http://morgantownprobaseball.com/top10vote.html

As an aside, I voted for 'Black Diamonds'. 'Energy' sounds too close to to another team in West Virginia which is known as the 'Power'.

UBwef0L.png

e7nV9Cw.jpg

TJ Maxx at State/Madison in Chicago. It was full price by TJX standards, too.

(I didn't buy it.)

Ironically, a Ross near me had a Christian Ponder t-shirt jersey like that for $10. In true Christian Ponder form, I passed over it.

ibgsr9.jpg

san_diego_destroyers_player_sig___qb_wal

Last night at TJ Maxx I saw Red Wing Winter Classic jerseys (lettered and non-lettered) for $49.00 and the previous Minnesota Wild road jersey for $39.00.

Do you know if there was any left on the Red Wings?? I would kill for one at that price!

Like 10

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Like 10
I have a list of people if you're serious.....

Because I am.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Archived