Thrift Store Gems 2014

johnnysama

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else order sale items through MLB Shop before and have "Special Order - Awaiting Inventory" as the status?

I emailed customer service and got this reply:

We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you. Our records indicate that your order number 3632775096 is currently backordered due to the processing time of 7-10 full business days. You do not need to cancel your order seeing how we may or may not receive future inventory for the jersey

Considering they are no longer producing the replicas, appears I may be SOL. I love the "do not cancel your order, as we may or may not get more".

I've done it again. I found a 1976 Phillies Dave Cash jersey for $6. They also had an OJ Simpson USC jersey for $50, and a Homestead Grays jersey for $30. The other two were too rich for my blood (the former, don't get me started on him), so the Norm Cash jersey it was. It isn't for sale by me, however.

It's actually Dave, not Norm; Norm never played for the Phillies. Silly me.

UBwef0L.png

I've done it again. I found a 1976 Phillies Norm Cash jersey for $6. They also had an OJ Simpson USC jersey for $50, and a Homestead Grays jersey for $30. The other two were too rich for my blood, so the Norm Cash jersey it was. It isn't for sale by me, however.

Talk about weird jerseys, lol. Could you post pictures?

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

Stopped by Marshall's today. They had Eli and Cruz Giants replicas for (I think) in both blue and white, Geno and Mangold Jets replicas in green and white, and pretty nice M&N satin Giants jackets - all for $49.99. I thought the jackets were a great deal, I just don't like the Giants.

Also, swingman Nets jerseys of Pierce, Lopez, and Garnett (both white and black) for $19.99. Oddly enough, the one replica Nets jersey ("Brooklyn" #11) was $39.99

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Its on ebay right now...

I understand if you want to sell it, I looked it up on ebay, wasn't sure which one was yours but saw that most were going over $50. But any chance you'd be willing to trade for something? Once again I completely understand if not. But if so, email me stlarchmadness@gmail.com and I can send you some of the stuff that I have.

Thanks

Its on ebay right now...

I understand if you want to sell it, I looked it up on ebay, wasn't sure which one was yours but saw that most were going over $50. But any chance you'd be willing to trade for something? Once again I completely understand if not. But if so, email me stlarchmadness@gmail.com and I can send you some of the stuff that I have.

Thanks

Message me with the stuff you have and the prices you're asking. I might shop around.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

In line right now purchasing a red Heat Mourning jersey by Champion.

$_57.JPG

Great pickup! One of my favorite NBA jerseys of all time.

Its on ebay right now...

Thanks

Shoot me a pm and let me know what your'e looking to trade. Also, it is listed the The Lounge in the items for sale thread that is pinned at the top. There are buy it now and best offer options available. This jersey is the real deal, not a newly made throwback or a china fake

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Archived