BBBDDD

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thunderevocopy_zps8fde79e3.jpg

So my next few sets of jerseys are going to be Junior teams. Because honestly there's only so many defunct NHL hockey teams.

First one I'm going with my hometown..The Niagara Falls Thunder...if they didn't move to Erie

patcopy_zpsd7294359.jpg

2-7-11-14-16-18-SHK III-NRK

• 11 months later...
Guest darkpiranha

Favorite new series. Keep em coming.

Any reason why you're no longer putting the years on the actual graphics? That was really helpful and added a lot to understanding the progression, rather than having to keep referencing text below the graphic.

I'd love to see a progression of WHA uniforms if they'd all been incorporated into the NHL, not just the four. Plus you can still also do a reverse-engineering of the Thrashers, and/or a continuation of the Atlanta Flames.

Any reason why you're no longer putting the years on the actual graphics? That was really helpful and added a lot to understanding the progression, rather than having to keep referencing text below the graphic.

I'd love to see a progression of WHA uniforms if they'd all been incorporated into the NHL, not just the four. Plus you can still also do a reverse-engineering of the Thrashers, and/or a continuation of the Atlanta Flames.

Unfortunately. His last post was a year ago today. Hopefully he sees this and gets it started up again.

Unfortunately. His last post was a year ago today. Hopefully he sees this and gets it started up again.
I hope he does keep it going. He need to do the Fightin Saints, the Broome Dusters and The Maroons

Fear the future, envy the past

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived