BBBDDD

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nhlevo_OAKcopy_zps78badeeb.jpg

Nothing better than the 70-74 jerseys, and nothing worse than the teal ones 74-83.

Hopefully, if they had continued the 74 ones would never have happened (The change was after ownership was taken over)

and if the 74 ones did happen, they would have changed before 83.

And they would have gone back to the 70-74 ones at some point, even if only for a 3rd or a throwback.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

during that time they were the Oakland seals but playing out of LA Forum till a arena deal was set in Oakland.

next up Hartford..

nhlevo_Harcopy_zpsb76a5b84.jpg

Nice updates for the Seals and the Whalers.

I could easily either the 1972-74 Whalers logo or the 1975-1978 one being sort of a patch and go alongside Pucky the Whale as patches/secondary and tertiary logos.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

nhlevo_CLEcopy_zpsf0710e37.jpg

I hope your still excited mamiller99...Here is my Cleveland/Ohio/Portland Barons

after many years of no sell out the Barons find them selves with out a arena deal in Cleveland and move in to Cincinnati for a year after the WHA Stingers are devolved in 1979-1980 but this was just a temporary home. Because in 1980 the Barons were bought out and moved to Portland Oregon to play in the Portland Memorial Coliseum till 1995 until the Rose Garden arena ( now Moda Center) Opened.

and you thought I was going to keep all the teams in there original markets :P

patcopy_zpsd7294359.jpg

2-7-11-14-16-18-SHK III-NRK

nhlevo_CLEcopy_zpsf0710e37.jpg

I hope your still excited mamiller99...Here is my Cleveland/Ohio/Portland Barons

after many years of no sell out the Barons find them selves with out a arena deal in Cleveland and move in to Cincinnati for a year after the WHA Stingers are devolved in 1979-1980 but this was just a temporary home. Because in 1980 the Barons were bought out and moved to Portland Oregon to play in the Portland Memorial Coliseum till 1995 until the Rose Garden arena ( now Moda Center) Opened.

and you thought I was going to keep all the teams in there original markets :P

This is crazy cool, you have made the Barons even better!

That's what- She

just for mamiller99...

vintageCLUcopy_zps16261f56.jpg

In stead of turning the clocks forward I turned the clocks back as a little bonus welcome the 1967-1968 expansion era Blue Jackets

swap out the Blue Jackets with the Winnipeg Jets and that would have been something I could have seen the jets do with their uniforms going into the late 90s to early 2000s.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

just for mamiller99...

vintageCLUcopy_zps16261f56.jpg

In stead of turning the clocks forward I turned the clocks back as a little bonus welcome the 1967-1968 expansion era Blue Jackets

This is waaay better than the current Jackets unis, I would buy one in a heartbeat. Thanks for making this!

That's what- She

Archived