Scouts or Nords next?

Go for the Nordiques next. Really wonder how long the proposed new logo (had the Nords stayed put) would've lasted. I don't think it would've lasted really long.

Scouts or Nords next?

Go for the Nordiques next. Really wonder how long the proposed new logo (had the Nords stayed put) would've lasted. I don't think it would've lasted really long.

My guess end of the 1990's but who knows look how long buffalo kept that awful smoking goat logo for

I'm going try and post the next one up this weekend..I've pinched something in my back and I haven't been able to sit on the computer for more than 4-5 mins at a time

nhlevo_scoutcopy_zps3cbb974b.jpg

I'm actually digging the chrome 'KC' logo. It's really nice and unique.

kcstadcopy_zps0e4ca463.jpg

all of the chrome...and seeing as the scouts became the rockies then became the Devils. The scout would be playing the Rangers this year in yankees stadium

This has been such a great series so far.

Just my opinion: There's no way a North American sports team would introduce that Scouts logo in 1996.

I'm really looking forward to the Nords!

Actually that logo is a old secondary logo I just re-colored

But still, the 90's were the beginning of "Tolerate everyone, don't be a racist." There is no way a logo like that would replace anything, and it would most likely be replaced if it were being used.

The black/silver/neon/white is different . Kind of like the Sabres in the mid 90's when they switched to Black/red/silver. As it stands right now there are 6 Blue/Red teams, 11 Blue teams, 12 Red teams and 3 Blue and yellow teams. I wanted to do something more stand out than another red/blue/yellow team.... besides in this series The Rockies still exist

Their old scheme was very unique though.

For the Americans, I would use oldschool white, so they would have a team identity to stick out from the Rangers.

kcstadcopy_zps0e4ca463.jpg

all of the chrome...and seeing as the scouts became the rockies then became the Devils. The scout would be playing the Rangers this year in yankees stadium

LOVE IT! Every concept in this series is just... perfect! Not amazing, but more like... Logical.