BBBDDD

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably the most requested one out of this series..The Nordiques from the WHA years all the way till now.

nhlevo_quecopy_zps8cca6052.jpg

Per chance, can we see the yearly progression like the others? I'm not knocking this, you hit this out of the park.

quebeccopy_zpsc6d338dc.jpg

And here is the modern home and away with the retro alternate home and retro styled away

Like I said, you worked your magic with the Nords. Amazing work.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Probably the most requested one out of this series..The Nordiques from the WHA years all the way till now.

nhlevo_quecopy_zps8cca6052.jpg

1.)1972-1973 First year in the WHA

2.)1974-1976 Second design Light blue changed to royal blue still WHA

3.)1977-1980 Return to light blue with the white logo and Fleur-de-lis are added for the first time end of the WHA and start of the NHL era Nordiques

4.)1980-1995 NHL era Nordiques light blue & Fleur-de-lis jerseys with the Classic red logos

5.)1995-2000 Wolf design jersey Blue has became darker red was removed for black and 90's teal

6.)2000-2006 2nd evolution of the wolf logo, teal is slowly phased out only appearing in the logo and shoulder patches

7.)2007-2011 Wolf jersey version 3.0. Teal is totally removed on it's evolution the the edge jersey program

8.)2012-present totally new uniforms are reveled for the teams 40th anniversary. the wolf is gone and the original logo come back on the 40th anniversary crest and home alt. jersey

patcopy_zpsd7294359.jpg

2-7-11-14-16-18-SHK III-NRK

Loving everything so far....I do have an idea for a Scouts logo that might fly with the PC crowd. Why not use the look of an actual Indian scout? Stetson instead of a head dress, Union Army top, buckskin pants and boot style mocs. Again, just an idea....

I really like your concepts - nice series.

Very good KC Scouts and Colorado Rockies concepts.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

during that time they were the Oakland seals but playing out of LA Forum till a arena deal was set in Oakland.

next up Hartford..

nhlevo_Harcopy_zpsb76a5b84.jpg

This one is great! Only thing I don't like is the very last one. I don't see why the team would minimize that fantastic striping pattern after retaining it for so many years.

Archived