Minimalist Players - NFL Playoffs being done

OlavoP

Can I be an *ss and request before the Playoff ones are done. But any chance we can get a nice EJ Manuel one? I love you in advance

All the Quarterbacks will be done after the playoffs are finished, just don't know wich order or if I'll stay doing only NFL untill I finish all teams or I get to other sports and begin mixing things.

And here is some testing I did on how it would look in a shirt. And doing this I realised a gold shirt for the saints would look bad.

mtntdg.png

Can I be an *ss and request before the Playoff ones are done. But any chance we can get a nice EJ Manuel one? I love you in advance

All the Quarterbacks will be done after the playoffs are finished, just don't know wich order or if I'll stay doing only NFL untill I finish all teams or I get to other sports and begin mixing things.

And here is some testing I did on how it would look in a shirt. And doing this I realised a gold shirt for the saints would look bad.mtntdg.png

I disagree. I own several gold Saints shirts and I love them.

gYH2mW9.png

And here is some testing I did on how it would look in a shirt. And doing this I realised a gold shirt for the saints would look bad.mtntdg.png

Do you like it? I did one gray one too, because plain black REALLY looked horrible

2hwlc09.pngnyhcht.png

Will stop posting those shirts untill I'm done with everyting

Do you like it? I did one gray one too, because plain black REALLY looked horrible2hwlc09.pngnyhcht.png

Will stop posting those shirts untill I'm done with everyting

The gold one is fantastic. The gray is really nice too. Well done.

gYH2mW9.png

So, basically I'll start to smooth every piece of art before posting it, this means it will take more time. For starters I'll remake the ones already posted. Here is Alex Smith presentation, with shirts options too (The image itself will be posted on a smaller scale than the one that I have done):

2w7n6mc.png

2cglw1v.png

I also realize that that I won't finish every team before they play on the playoffs, this way I'll change the order of posting. Will remake the Colts, Saints, Eagles and do the Chargers. After that I think that I'm accepting sugestions and request, for order matters, and only NFL teams, no other sports for now.

Thanks for eveyone that is following the series.

Archived