ESTONES6

After a few months of trolling around for a Nike Basketball Template, I have decided to make my first attempt at developing a template. This comes with a front, back, left and right side views - the side views are situated in the same spot but hidden to reduce clutter. I also added the mesh pattern.

Lastly, I was hoping for some more tips and tricks from the pros here. What can I add to make the Template more realistic? Is there anyone that can help clean it up?

Without further adieu, after numerous Google searches for tips and tricks, here is the finished product:

NikeHyperEliteUniformTemplate.png

I do want to give credit to vnardella5 (http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/93604-nike-basketball-template-in-progress/) for inspiring the template from the Nike catalog.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

There is a PSD version, just not sure where/how to upload. I may have to just email the file out. Give me a little here. The North Coast got slammed with an Alberta Clipper. So its pretty fun out there right now.

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

This is pretty good. Nice job. More musculature might be helpful and a few more panels (maybe side inserts). But really, it's great.

This was my best attempt at tracing the catalog... some outlines I omitted.

I may still go back and get rid of the waviness of the outline and make it cleaner. Still debating. Have been very busy.

There is a PSD version, just not sure where/how to upload. I may have to just email the file out. Give me a little here. The North Coast got slammed with an Alberta Clipper. So its pretty fun out there right now.

You could upload it to mediafire.com then share the link. By the way, very nice template.

I may still go back and get rid of the waviness of the outline and make it cleaner.

I was going to suggest that. Non-wavy outlines would make this perfect.

Gonna give this a shot. Like I said, it was a direct trace and I wasn't really sure what all I was doing, so I was trying to make it match nearly exact. Going to clean it up now and give is a V2.0.

Version 2.0

Updates

• Trimmed Shorts to make them look more like shorts and less like a dress
  • Reduced amount of waviness in outlines
  • Add NBA logos to front of jersey and front of shorts

NikeHyperEliteUniformTemplatev2.png

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize for falling off the face of the earth the last month or so. Work has been ridiculously busy. I have added a few things here and there to improve the template, including both the LT and RT side of the uniform. I am hoping to email out the Template to everyone who has posted their email on here.

My plan is to release the Template when I complete - or at least begin posting - my NBA Concept. I am hoping to have a few of the Divisions done first before posting.

Archived