Immaculate NFL Helmet Redesigns

Immaculate

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the second browns helmet is to much. why mess with their simple look it has worked for them for many years. Also the red bills helmet would only work if they did a total uniform redesign.

Well, believe it or not, i will be messing with a lot of simple looks that have worked for many years. I wanted to come up with something much different from what they've been wearing for so long.

Good other options. The red buffalo looks good, and I like that browns. Good to add a logo, and I like the cream actually, just think it would be a little better in brown, just for uniform reasons, although brown on brown... hmmm. I'm sorry not to vote confidently, but I could go either way with those. You've done very well.

the second browns helmet is to much. why mess with their simple look it has worked for them for many years. Also the red bills helmet would only work if they did a total uniform redesign.

Well, believe it or not, i will be messing with a lot of simple looks that have worked for many years. I wanted to come up with something much different from what they've been wearing for so long.

And that cream Browns helmet is sexy. Love it.

I like the red Bills helmet with the white motion line and the white stroke around the entire logo. Looks great. I definitely prefer it to the silver/gray helmet above.

gYH2mW9.png

Dolphins

c9gu.png

vs

79f9.png

For the Dolphins i included the earlier theme i used with the very vibrant colors but in the other design i darkened the orange a bit and made it a bit darker and closer to the style the dolphins had many years ago.

Cowboys

5duu.png

vs

5odm.png

Again, i kept the one i posted earlier, and i also included a newer design. I made the blue many shades lighter and made the shell white.

Let me know which ones of each pair are better looking, i've got more to unveil but i plan to stick to the two at a time pace. Sorry about the delay I have been busy lately.

Bills

WINNER

qbms.png

(I fixed the outlines for the first bills concept and i am i love with what i did, it just looks so clean and brilliant. For the second one, i was just messing around with different color schemes and this one sort of has elements of the past with the red buffalo from their earlier logo.)

Browns

WINNER

1tne.png

(For the first one, i went back to the white facemask and included just a few hints of cream. For the second one, the cream became much more dominant, and much to traditional browns uniform fans, a logo has found it's way on the helmet as well.I'm not sure about this one yet.)

More coming up soon! Let me know which you think is better of each pair. Instead of making just a minor tweak between the two, i try to have a different identity along with each one.

The Browns with a white facemask and the Bill with blue facemask make these helmets perfect!

spacer.png

Dolphins

WINNER

c9gu.png

For the Dolphins i included the earlier theme i used with the very vibrant colors but in the other design i darkened the orange a bit and made it a bit darker and closer to the style the dolphins had many years ago.

Cowboys

5duu.png

vs

5odm.png

Again, i kept the one i posted earlier, and i also included a newer design. I made the blue many shades lighter and made the shell white.

Let me know which ones of each pair are better looking, i've got more to unveil but i plan to stick to the two at a time pace. Sorry about the delay I have been busy lately.

Dolphins with the aqua facemask looks great...as for the Cowboys I would go with the silver helmet with a gray facemask.

spacer.png

Archived