Your first jersey...

infrared41

I'm pretty sure mine was the Vikings version of this . . . except it was No. 77.

Pennys+1970+Page_216+Kids+Football+Unifo

It also came with the helmet and shoulder pants, but no pants (if memory serves me).

I'm still not sure why my parents (I mean Santa) got the Vikings set for me because I was a Colts fan. My only guess is that it was because I loved the color purple . . . and/or because one of my friends already had the Colts version.

No. 2 would be a Brooks Robinson orange Orioles pullover (circa 1976).

WIT.jpg

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A burgundy Hutch #10 jersey, which was Jay Schroeder at the time from a uniform set. With I still had it for my son since #10 is back in style. I've bought him his own uniform and he chose to iron on 10 anyway.

Looked like this:
$T2eC16h,!)IFIeKSZJn7BSS2pgV2V!~~60_35.J

My first mesh jersey was a white #83 Redskins jersey with no name on it, was Ricky Sanders, then Albert Connell.

The first one I had with a name on it was Clinton Portis.

I did wear my big sister's Franco Harris jersey (with 3/4 sleeves) as I'd play around as a kid, but that wasn't mine and I was never a Steelers fan so we won't count that one.

87Redskins.png

cant find a decent picture of just the jersey, but basically it was this. think they were made by APEX back then. at one time i had a blue version, the "double star" version, a blue Emmitt, Irvin, and Deion to go with. and the Sanders jersey was a Nike one which made me the coolest guy on the block for a while

17-troy-aikman-super-bowl-winning-quarte

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived