English Premier League Fitted caps

El Scorcho

I'd been looking for a decent baseball cap for the soccer team I support, Aston Villa. It occured to me on searching that European soccer really hasn't gotten on the Fitted/Snapback cap bandwagon like most sports over in the US and here in Australia. I hope this eventually catches on, because i'd love an Aston Villa 59fifty.

So I was inspired to have a go at these. Thanks heaps to JayJackson3 for his cap template!

A link to where you can find the template is here: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/73662-the-psd-movement/?p=1338829

I'd love to see some other people have a go at some European soccer 59fiftys, so don't be shy if you want your club represented or have a good idea.

sIZRPiT.png

3QH6cab.png

qbFeGRw.png

EnIpJrn.png

xxXnaE0.png

0tV5mJY.png

I love love love these concepts. I had a very similar idea for EPL fitted hats for a Marketing class in high school. On the back of the hat, where there would be a MLB logo if it were a MLB hat, I think you should put club mottos there, like "Prepared" or "You'll Never Walk Alone (or just YNWA)".

First of all, really good job on these caps. My favorite are the Liverpool caps, espically the red and yellow one. Also, I know that you said who made the template but I've been looking for the template and I can't find it anywhere, can someone post a link to the template. Thx and nice job.

2llhtfa.jpg

jigx09.jpg

Thanks to Silent Wind of Doom for these sweet sigs.

First of all, really good job on these caps. My favorite are the Liverpool caps, espically the red and yellow one. Also, I know that you said who made the template but I've been looking for the template and I can't find it anywhere, can someone post a link to the template. Thx and nice job.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/73662-the-psd-movement/?p=1338829

Thanks to user zpqmaowl for showing me that one. I'll put a link in the OP as well.

I'd been looking for a decent baseball cap for the soccer team I support, Aston Villa. It occured to me on searching that European soccer really hasn't gotten on the Fitted/Snapback cap bandwagon like most sports over in the US and here in Australia. I hope this eventually catches on, because i'd love an Aston Villa 59fifty.

You win at life. And are now my favorite person on the boards. :P

I'd buy either of the Villa ones instantly though—it's always tough pairing a hat with my Villa shirts.

6fQjS3M.png

I'd been looking for a decent baseball cap for the soccer team I support, Aston Villa. It occured to me on searching that European soccer really hasn't gotten on the Fitted/Snapback cap bandwagon like most sports over in the US and here in Australia.

To be fair, a nice warm woolly hat is usually more appropriate wear over here than a baseball cap. ;)

The red ManUtd cap would definitely rock with a black visor (I don't know how to call the front of the cap in English, in German it's 'Schirm').

So the same as Wolverham, but in red!

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Excellent hats, The best ones are the ones where you have taken the main part of the logo without adding any lettering, but in the case of Man City, Everton and NUFC that is almost impossible to do. Very good stuff, I would order all of them in size 7 3/4! By the way, good thing you took the previous Everton logo and not the current atrocity commissioned by Nike.

I am a big fan of Chelsea's, therefore, I ordered a custom hat at http://www.thehatpros.com/ with the logo at front and at the back I used - "The Blues" for my personal use because I just love them. They are awesome. The hat is of white color and the logo is in blue. I am very excited. Hopefully, I'll be getting that by tomorrow. My dad keeps on saying things as I really keep on tapping his head while we are watching the match. I don't know what is going to happen on 11th against the Hall city but surely my dad is going to get mad on me. He thinks I am a swine :-P whatever happens I am going to support the chelsea's . Wooo-hoo.

BTW ELScorcho nice things with the hat. I really like them. Great work, Man. Could you design a hat like the one I just described ?

A combination of blue and white hat,say what ?

Archived