Panthers over 49ers

Broncos over Chargers

Chiefs over Patriots

--------------------------

Seahawks over Panthers

Broncos over Chiefs

--------------------------

Seahawks over Broncos

Because he thinks he's a cut above every single member of the community. And he feels the need to adjust his picks after each round, so I don't even know if you call them picks anymore.

TL;DR I would not have had any problem if he made a public playoff pick thread, but the fact that it has to be his is kinda dumb to me.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Might as well get these out:

Seahawks over Saints

Colts over Patriots

Panthers over Niners

Chargers over Broncos

Chargers over Colts

Seahawks over Panthers

Seahawks over Chargers

Okay let’s clarify something. The only picks that are set in stone are those that will happen the week I make them. For instance, this week the only ones set in stone are Saints over Seahawks, Pats over Colts, 9ers over Panthers, and Broncos over Chargers. I have projected out the future weeks just for the fun of it. They are however subject to change, as you see each weekend events happen, new information comes in and I will readjust dependent upon that new information. For instance in my original picks last weekend the NFC matchups for this weekend, as I had them projected, were totally off, so of course I had to readjust. New matchups might have a different winner; some teams match up against others for better or worse. THAT IS LOGIC.

7fe6a713-a81f-4ac9-b995-837498cd0466_zps

Okay let’s clarify something. The only picks that are set in stone are those that will happen the week I make them. For instance, this week the only ones set in stone are Saints over Seahawks, Pats over Colts, 9ers over Panthers, and Broncos over Chargers. I have projected out the future weeks just for the fun of it. They are however subject to change, as you see each weekend events happen, new information comes in and I will readjust dependent upon that new information. For instance in my original picks last weekend the NFC matchups for this weekend, as I had them projected, were totally off, so of course I had to readjust. New matchups might have a different winner; some teams match up against others for better or worse. THAT IS LOGIC.

No it isn't. They aren't "predictions" if you change them every week to adjust to your incorrect picks. If you would've not updated them, they would be predictions, however you updated them, and they have consequently have lost all point.

Archived