NHL De-Edge Series

DatsyukianDekes6

I am going to be doing a De-Edging of all 30 teams' primary jerseys. I may include a few specialty jerseys also, we'll see. I won't be doing these in any particular order. Comments and/or criticism are more than welcome! Thanks for viewing this too!

The first set of jerseys tonight is the Tampa Bay Lightning. I feel their look now is too simple and copies the Red Wings too much. I also dislike their current logo too, and I think black needs to make more of a presence.

DeEdgeLightningHome_zps9992b9d0.png?t=13

DeEdgeLightningAway_zpsc1fd969c.png?t=13

Not bad, but

I feel their look now is too simple

This jersey is, again, a little too simple. With a name like the Lightning, there are so many opportunities to make the jersey look more "out there".

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

It's pretty good. I would say that the stripes your using are to common, ( this is also a little simple, so evil g is right. blow us away.) And the blue should be electric. Those things aside, nice! It's nice to see you again.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll work on it and post an update. For now, here is the Sabres.

I don't like the use of silver in their jerseys, and the alternate is garbage. I kind of came up with a simple "traditional" pattern that I think would fit the Sabres well, and an alternate that is based on the alternate from 2011ish.

DeEdgeSabresHome_zps7151d5ad.png

DeEdgeSabresAway_zpsa4913e62.png

DeEdgeSabresAlternate_zpsdba25e9c.png

Playing devil's advocate here. So you ditch the Lightning unis because the team resembles the Red Wings too much. Yet changing the Sabres from their unis to a Devils knockoff?

I do see your point, however I was planning on making the Devils in some sort of throwback-esque jersey to the Christmas days. I feel that the striping pattern on the Sabres jerseys I have created is simple and traditional, something the Sabres could use.

Here is the Penguins SS Jersey De-Edged:

DeEdgePenguinsStadiumSeries_zps19e41ed3.

Archived